282 pts ยท December 26, 2011
Just because you think you've found the one person who treats you right, doesn't mean you have to be a slave in the hopes he never leaves.
New game from thatgamecompany, who did Journey, Flow, and Flower. Announced at Apple event.
Even if they did, I think they could have survived. Just with a lot of broken limbs :P
Cornfloor sounds like the most hip Southern dance joint.
If I only wanted to show the poster sure, but I also wanted to see the station name.
Yeah, but can't do that when you're taking a picture while on the train, this isn't professional. It's just a quick snap for other purposes.
That there are posters for Prey on London tube stations. The title is self-explanatory.
What are you talking about?
Huh?
Cool to know, thanks.
And backed! Is there going to be different characters you can play as, or just as dudes?
Great story, even if it was at the hands of cancelled projects! Backed it just now.
I have (Nothing To Hide, Coming Out Simulator, Parable Of The Polygons), they're great!
Patrice Wilson can have that effect.
Lovely wide shots, nice!
Like choking, trying to cut out air intermittently. Letting the submissive know you're controlling their breathing.
Source: http://www.scribd.com/doc/286605246/Bloomberg-Politics-Des-Moines-Register-Iowa-Poll-Oct-23-2015-release
One of the coolest FPSs in years! Awesome video by Rabbit's Respawn. Thanks for bumping this!
That would be supporting characters then, not a protagonist. Protagonist is the lead, and in games that means the playable character.
Incredible. Thank you!
Webcam was amazing. Thanks for that. Now have an urge to cover mine up.
I don't really count Max Payne 3 as canon anyway, Alan Wake had the real Max Payne ending ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9lkZKcxoe8
Doesn't this artist also do some bondage work on Deviantart? Shiniez? *checks* Yup same guy! Awesome!
Just because you think you've found the one person who treats you right, doesn't mean you have to be a slave in the hopes he never leaves.
New game from thatgamecompany, who did Journey, Flow, and Flower. Announced at Apple event.
Even if they did, I think they could have survived. Just with a lot of broken limbs :P
Cornfloor sounds like the most hip Southern dance joint.
If I only wanted to show the poster sure, but I also wanted to see the station name.
Yeah, but can't do that when you're taking a picture while on the train, this isn't professional. It's just a quick snap for other purposes.
That there are posters for Prey on London tube stations. The title is self-explanatory.
What are you talking about?
Huh?
Cool to know, thanks.
And backed! Is there going to be different characters you can play as, or just as dudes?
Great story, even if it was at the hands of cancelled projects! Backed it just now.
I have (Nothing To Hide, Coming Out Simulator, Parable Of The Polygons), they're great!
Patrice Wilson can have that effect.
Lovely wide shots, nice!
Like choking, trying to cut out air intermittently. Letting the submissive know you're controlling their breathing.
Source: http://www.scribd.com/doc/286605246/Bloomberg-Politics-Des-Moines-Register-Iowa-Poll-Oct-23-2015-release
One of the coolest FPSs in years! Awesome video by Rabbit's Respawn. Thanks for bumping this!
That would be supporting characters then, not a protagonist. Protagonist is the lead, and in games that means the playable character.
Incredible. Thank you!
Webcam was amazing. Thanks for that. Now have an urge to cover mine up.
I don't really count Max Payne 3 as canon anyway, Alan Wake had the real Max Payne ending ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9lkZKcxoe8
Doesn't this artist also do some bondage work on Deviantart? Shiniez? *checks* Yup same guy! Awesome!