165 pts ยท March 16, 2015
Elmer's
Magnets.
h
Thanks. It's fun.
The Incredibles
I hope my future children are as smart as this dog.
Sorry, on which planet were these photos taken?
Sigh... *unzips pants*
I watched that movie when I was 12 and it absolutely traumatized me.
Holy fuck. I'm colorblind and you just blew my mind.
Pretty sure this gave me a seizure.
Omg Jurrasic 5...
I like this house. Give me it.
How it feels to chew 5 gum.
Hello.
Holy crap OP, I know you! Congrats on making fp!
Where my RTs at?
Is that an in-ground trampoline? Awesome...
I don't know about that. That umpire has probably been an umpire since before that tennis player was even born lol
I did this 2700 miles, for a year. Now we're married :) So worth.
Negative pressure ventilation
Omg you're right O_O
I'm an RT student. I'd be really interested to read that paoer.
Elmer's
Magnets.
h
Thanks. It's fun.
The Incredibles
I hope my future children are as smart as this dog.
Sorry, on which planet were these photos taken?
Sigh... *unzips pants*
I watched that movie when I was 12 and it absolutely traumatized me.
Holy fuck. I'm colorblind and you just blew my mind.
Pretty sure this gave me a seizure.
Omg Jurrasic 5...
I like this house. Give me it.
How it feels to chew 5 gum.
Hello.
Holy crap OP, I know you! Congrats on making fp!
Where my RTs at?
Is that an in-ground trampoline? Awesome...
I don't know about that. That umpire has probably been an umpire since before that tennis player was even born lol
I did this 2700 miles, for a year. Now we're married :) So worth.
Negative pressure ventilation
Omg you're right O_O
I'm an RT student. I'd be really interested to read that paoer.