15595 pts ยท November 3, 2015
N
Read Machiavelli's The Prince. Dude was the most conniving person to ever live.
What is wrong with Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport?
Or explosions
This whole website needs to stop making me want pets that I can never have
I stopped reading after "pupcake". I just love that word too much.... pupcake
Thomas
Ur gay
No one is supposed to have this picture
@OP no they didn't. The light just went out and then they said they would finish the 2nd period after the intermission. People were pissed
Just went to my first game ever last night. Sharks vs. Blue Jackets. Coolest sporting event I've ever been to
What was this filmed with? A potato?
Staff
Upvote out
Is that what a butthole looks like?
It's a deep post from someone with the username: @ExtremeVaginalSprayer
Thirsty thnake
I've gotta give you a hand on this one
That's a weird banana
OP right now, probably
What's the difference between a lobster with boobs and a dirty bus stop? One's a busty crustacean and the other is a crusty bus station
Read Machiavelli's The Prince. Dude was the most conniving person to ever live.
What is wrong with Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport?
Or explosions
This whole website needs to stop making me want pets that I can never have
I stopped reading after "pupcake". I just love that word too much.... pupcake
Thomas
Ur gay
No one is supposed to have this picture
@OP no they didn't. The light just went out and then they said they would finish the 2nd period after the intermission. People were pissed
Just went to my first game ever last night. Sharks vs. Blue Jackets. Coolest sporting event I've ever been to
What was this filmed with? A potato?
Staff
Upvote out
Is that what a butthole looks like?
It's a deep post from someone with the username: @ExtremeVaginalSprayer
Thirsty thnake
I've gotta give you a hand on this one
That's a weird banana
OP right now, probably
What's the difference between a lobster with boobs and a dirty bus stop? One's a busty crustacean and the other is a crusty bus station