64 pts ยท October 4, 2015
You realize that pointing out a post as unoriginal is in itself unoriginal?
Bad use of foul bachelor frog, but the message was funny and it was pleasant to see FBF again. Satisfying dump.
Not an IT guy, still cringed very hard
What a... specific... post
The salt is too real :'(
We would all be merchants and warrior scholars if Carthage won. But instead we're a sadists who get off on sports and shallow entertainment
Carthage should have won if Hannibal hadn't been scarred from his brutal victory at Cannae
Fucking lowbrow Romans with your coliseums and shit. Seneca was a brilliant artist, but you never produced his shit. And he killed himself
Did you also shaved
Yes.
Godwin's Law
Nazi's
It was a case of foot-in-mouth. I was being mic'd (I'm an actor) and I pushed blame for my time crunch for my job on the team instead of me.
"Are you saying only females of the white race urinate" I loathe tumblr so much I'm actually starting to hate imgur as collateral
"Hahaha, kids are so simple" *proceeds to watch every gif 20 times*
Boom, roasted.
And the Natzis will fear us
I'm intrigued but also mildly disturbed
Shy away from beer and wine; add more hard liquor.
Thanks man!
"But check the company's policy as some forbid tipping" Yeah ok I'm definitely going to check that
When you accidentally hurt you pet
Fake
Freakonomics is a great book.
One would even say 5/7
That was really well done; where the title piqued my interest more than the image itself. I felt like I missed something and then Cera. Good
Also that was really well done, where the title piqued my interest more than the image. You're getting sneaker
My penis is confused Because fuck you op, but I'm euphoric you're back
I am so angry right now 10/10
@Sophocles this is fucking amazing
You realize that pointing out a post as unoriginal is in itself unoriginal?
Bad use of foul bachelor frog, but the message was funny and it was pleasant to see FBF again. Satisfying dump.
Not an IT guy, still cringed very hard
What a... specific... post
The salt is too real :'(
We would all be merchants and warrior scholars if Carthage won. But instead we're a sadists who get off on sports and shallow entertainment
Carthage should have won if Hannibal hadn't been scarred from his brutal victory at Cannae
Fucking lowbrow Romans with your coliseums and shit. Seneca was a brilliant artist, but you never produced his shit. And he killed himself
Did you also shaved
Yes.
Godwin's Law
Nazi's
It was a case of foot-in-mouth. I was being mic'd (I'm an actor) and I pushed blame for my time crunch for my job on the team instead of me.
"Are you saying only females of the white race urinate" I loathe tumblr so much I'm actually starting to hate imgur as collateral
"Hahaha, kids are so simple" *proceeds to watch every gif 20 times*
Boom, roasted.
And the Natzis will fear us
I'm intrigued but also mildly disturbed
Shy away from beer and wine; add more hard liquor.
Thanks man!
"But check the company's policy as some forbid tipping" Yeah ok I'm definitely going to check that
When you accidentally hurt you pet
Fake
Freakonomics is a great book.
One would even say 5/7
That was really well done; where the title piqued my interest more than the image itself. I felt like I missed something and then Cera. Good
Also that was really well done, where the title piqued my interest more than the image. You're getting sneaker
My penis is confused Because fuck you op, but I'm euphoric you're back
I am so angry right now 10/10
@Sophocles this is fucking amazing