38 pts ยท November 24, 2017
Unless the form is filled in as it should be, its just trashed and the company won't see. We get 50+ a say like that^, good chuckles
But we laugh. We keep the rocks. We've received poop 8 times. Dick glitter bombs. Any heartfelt appeals are mostly trashed depending on comp
Semi-related, I work at a place that deals with post for PO boxes for things such as parking fines. All of these are thrown in the trash
Non-religious middle schools, forced to say the Lords prayer in assembly. I'm 25 so a little while ago, went to 3 diff schools that did it
I worked a town Hall that did music gigs, theatre productions etc, we kept a clipping of this on the wall as a reminder.
She did also suggest twice I get rid of everything because the whole place is very outdated. Old person lived there 30yrs.
Except for those 4 pieces. They're so old they hit antique. Perhaps my partner is trying to be too moral.
I agree. She had no idea it wasn't trash is the only sticking point. All bulky furniture was left and the majority is worthless crap.
The tenancy specifically states completely unfurnished. So that's in my favour.
Freaky, met his parents etc.
Uh yeah I actually didn't bother asking what we were til 6 months in. We were friends, ended up in bed together. Started hanging out, gettin
You can fudge right off with the breathing manually.
Maybe once a week that line still goes through my head for no reason at random times. To the tune.
Kitties like titties.
I used to put on movies with him in/videos of him speaking when I went to bed. Voice is so calming and relaxing.
Online anywhere, make it known you're female and yes you get this. Games/dating/social networks. I have a male online presence because of it
My electricity company claimed I owed them 91k for one month, same reason. They fought me on rechecking the numbers.
Im gonna enquire.
I have no idea if my partner is circumcised or not. Every weiner is different, some look circumcised when they aren't, vice versa etc etc. 1
Unless the form is filled in as it should be, its just trashed and the company won't see. We get 50+ a say like that^, good chuckles
But we laugh. We keep the rocks. We've received poop 8 times. Dick glitter bombs. Any heartfelt appeals are mostly trashed depending on comp
Semi-related, I work at a place that deals with post for PO boxes for things such as parking fines. All of these are thrown in the trash
Non-religious middle schools, forced to say the Lords prayer in assembly. I'm 25 so a little while ago, went to 3 diff schools that did it
I worked a town Hall that did music gigs, theatre productions etc, we kept a clipping of this on the wall as a reminder.
She did also suggest twice I get rid of everything because the whole place is very outdated. Old person lived there 30yrs.
Except for those 4 pieces. They're so old they hit antique. Perhaps my partner is trying to be too moral.
I agree. She had no idea it wasn't trash is the only sticking point. All bulky furniture was left and the majority is worthless crap.
The tenancy specifically states completely unfurnished. So that's in my favour.
Freaky, met his parents etc.
Uh yeah I actually didn't bother asking what we were til 6 months in. We were friends, ended up in bed together. Started hanging out, gettin
You can fudge right off with the breathing manually.
Maybe once a week that line still goes through my head for no reason at random times. To the tune.
Kitties like titties.
I used to put on movies with him in/videos of him speaking when I went to bed. Voice is so calming and relaxing.
Online anywhere, make it known you're female and yes you get this. Games/dating/social networks. I have a male online presence because of it
My electricity company claimed I owed them 91k for one month, same reason. They fought me on rechecking the numbers.
Im gonna enquire.
I have no idea if my partner is circumcised or not. Every weiner is different, some look circumcised when they aren't, vice versa etc etc. 1