202 pts ยท October 25, 2020
And the bastardized french
Yanny for the youngshits babyy
I've heard it's a beautiful state with a not-so-beautiful government
School board?
Pander me harder daddy
Please tell us more or link an article
That's a strapon
I bet she's really smart cuz she can't do anything else-a brain and not much else
YouTube vanced is premium for free
Harry Potter on the right?
Wait you can't do that on iPhone?
Instagram models who way 20 pounds
I feel bad for the people who's stock photos were used on this
Use a virtual machine?
I never quite understood wasting water somewhere with a wastewater treatment system. Isn't it a loop?
You made one bad choice that led to a whole string of bad things, yes crack is illegal, yes that's because its bad, so go to prison.
But if he was black and made 30k a year he'd get life, let's not pretend. The headlines wouldn't be "adoption scheme"
Wait if the government isn't here to help tf are they doing?
And the bastardized french
Yanny for the youngshits babyy
I've heard it's a beautiful state with a not-so-beautiful government
School board?
Pander me harder daddy
Please tell us more or link an article
That's a strapon
I bet she's really smart cuz she can't do anything else-a brain and not much else
YouTube vanced is premium for free
Harry Potter on the right?
Wait you can't do that on iPhone?
Instagram models who way 20 pounds
I feel bad for the people who's stock photos were used on this
Use a virtual machine?
I never quite understood wasting water somewhere with a wastewater treatment system. Isn't it a loop?
You made one bad choice that led to a whole string of bad things, yes crack is illegal, yes that's because its bad, so go to prison.
But if he was black and made 30k a year he'd get life, let's not pretend. The headlines wouldn't be "adoption scheme"
Wait if the government isn't here to help tf are they doing?