2662 pts ยท March 7, 2017
Just the usual grumpy female
Us ladies are here just gotta lure us out.
I have the same one!
Yep he did
Might not be but just my preference.
Bold strategy doing against no selfie rule
Hey I'm from Columbia also!
I had no idea I could do that. Ty!
It is D1. D2 is 4v4.
Time to turn in that geek badge
Can never forget that day. Was sitting in world history class and the English teacher runs in and turns on the TV. Watched it all day.
$4.32
If only it was Mr Bean that pops up
Taken in Iowa last night on my folks farm
Oh god. I hate to tell you this but they are taking it away. Sorry to be the bad news person. It's my favorite so I was so upset to learn.
Agreed. What's worse is I live in a college town so most of the bars are filled with douche frat boys.
Us ladies are here just gotta lure us out.
I have the same one!
Yep he did
Might not be but just my preference.
Bold strategy doing against no selfie rule
Hey I'm from Columbia also!
I had no idea I could do that. Ty!
It is D1. D2 is 4v4.
Time to turn in that geek badge
Can never forget that day. Was sitting in world history class and the English teacher runs in and turns on the TV. Watched it all day.
$4.32
If only it was Mr Bean that pops up
Taken in Iowa last night on my folks farm
Oh god. I hate to tell you this but they are taking it away. Sorry to be the bad news person. It's my favorite so I was so upset to learn.
Agreed. What's worse is I live in a college town so most of the bars are filled with douche frat boys.