225 pts ยท July 7, 2016
Quiet observer, wisdom seeker and will try most things once. Used to be fearless until reality of adulthood kicked in.
23
Please share other uses
I'm not Italian and was surprised to see that sign.
That's a rough life. I can see why you are tired.
I bought a veggie cookbook. Nutrition is 80% Working out is 20%. I'm failing at both. Maybe if I eat more veggies it will help?
Was participating in a mud run. One of the obstacles was to climb a rope and hit a bell.
I thought the flys on it were a dead giveaway.
Good point
That's what I was worried about
Sucks how?
Yes my friend is supposed to teach me how to make it from scratch
I wonder if that kid lived after being buried under a tv?
80% nutrition and 20% working out from what I've been told.
I'm with you on this one. We shall see what the hype is about.
I hope she doesn't kill you and the rest of your family. She seems the type. Good luck!
She was praying?
I see it. Finally. My life is still incomplete.
Love it.
Take away is don't nap or you'll die young.
Wow. So wrong yet it's right.
Don't you?
Way to go!
I like how it's making people more social as well as fit and you realize there are friendly people still in the world.
Boob rush!
I read that as you were wanting to get fucked. Oh well.
Love meat. +1
Damn it! I got caught.
Great job! You look great
Ok thanks - I will get online later got to get ready for work
Do I have to be on a computer and not on the phone app? Geez sorry feel real stupid right now because I don't see a bubble looking thing
23
Please share other uses
I'm not Italian and was surprised to see that sign.
That's a rough life. I can see why you are tired.
I bought a veggie cookbook. Nutrition is 80% Working out is 20%. I'm failing at both. Maybe if I eat more veggies it will help?
Was participating in a mud run. One of the obstacles was to climb a rope and hit a bell.
I thought the flys on it were a dead giveaway.
Good point
That's what I was worried about
Sucks how?
Yes my friend is supposed to teach me how to make it from scratch
I wonder if that kid lived after being buried under a tv?
80% nutrition and 20% working out from what I've been told.
I'm with you on this one. We shall see what the hype is about.
I hope she doesn't kill you and the rest of your family. She seems the type. Good luck!
She was praying?
I see it. Finally. My life is still incomplete.
Love it.
Take away is don't nap or you'll die young.
Wow. So wrong yet it's right.
Don't you?
Way to go!
I like how it's making people more social as well as fit and you realize there are friendly people still in the world.
Boob rush!
I read that as you were wanting to get fucked. Oh well.
Love meat. +1
Damn it! I got caught.
Great job! You look great
Ok thanks - I will get online later got to get ready for work
Do I have to be on a computer and not on the phone app? Geez sorry feel real stupid right now because I don't see a bubble looking thing