405 pts · May 1, 2012
My opinions tend to be shit, sorry!
It uses like 5mb ram idle. Have you used it in the last 8 years?
Yes.
Same problem here.
Oh! My 21 year old friend does that to! He never stops..
As a Swede, is Börk even a swedish word? It annoys me.
Thats a terrible list, how can Fallout 3 even compare to NV & Fallout 1/2? It can't, the story is mindboggling awful.
They do change a lot, no fatman or little boy mentions at all in FO3 among other things.
They wont close your account unless you buy a game with a VPN on. I play all new releases with a VPN to play early ever since Deus ex HR.
He's talking about how it isn't an imgur reference but a twitter one.
Its a twitter reference you dolt. From Dril.
Hollywood AD
Jesus christ this is scary, i watched this exact episode yesterday and went on and finished the season.
+1 for fucking Behemoth, my fav band of all time. Also +1 for summoning, amazing band.
Proud citizen of Vällingby where Bathory was founded.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky with Faction War mod. Play it vanilla first.
Did not know that, learn something new every day.
Even Burzum.org says that he's born in Bergen (not sure if its an official website)
As a Swede, cant find anything that says he's from Sweden, Everything points that he's born in Bergen.
What the fuck, why does the date say 15? this is super old.
I like you. I also like strawberry cheesecake. I love you.
Jesus christ, you people bitch about people hating on Big Bang Theory cause it's old. You've done this bieber shit for years, we get it.
You make it sound like GTA5 runs at 60fps on PS4, which it doesn't.
Going to need some source on that. I've been using VPN unblockers for years and never had any problems.
Uh. Since when do Netflix pursue people who use unblockers?
There's a reason it has like 70% negative Steam Reviews.
It's bandwagoning complaining that I can't run Unity at 60fps 1080p with a GTX 980? Well ok then.
For once, it actually was Lupus.
You what. It's 13$ delivery here + pizza totals to about 25$ .
Nice! I got a WASD V2 full size aswell with brown mx switches, its amazing.
The only thing Overkill with them is the amount of gun dlcs.
It uses like 5mb ram idle. Have you used it in the last 8 years?
Yes.
Same problem here.
Oh! My 21 year old friend does that to! He never stops..
As a Swede, is Börk even a swedish word? It annoys me.
Thats a terrible list, how can Fallout 3 even compare to NV & Fallout 1/2? It can't, the story is mindboggling awful.
They do change a lot, no fatman or little boy mentions at all in FO3 among other things.
They wont close your account unless you buy a game with a VPN on. I play all new releases with a VPN to play early ever since Deus ex HR.
He's talking about how it isn't an imgur reference but a twitter one.
Its a twitter reference you dolt. From Dril.
Hollywood AD
Jesus christ this is scary, i watched this exact episode yesterday and went on and finished the season.
+1 for fucking Behemoth, my fav band of all time. Also +1 for summoning, amazing band.
Proud citizen of Vällingby where Bathory was founded.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky with Faction War mod. Play it vanilla first.
Did not know that, learn something new every day.
Even Burzum.org says that he's born in Bergen (not sure if its an official website)
As a Swede, cant find anything that says he's from Sweden, Everything points that he's born in Bergen.
What the fuck, why does the date say 15? this is super old.
I like you. I also like strawberry cheesecake. I love you.
Jesus christ, you people bitch about people hating on Big Bang Theory cause it's old. You've done this bieber shit for years, we get it.
You make it sound like GTA5 runs at 60fps on PS4, which it doesn't.
Going to need some source on that. I've been using VPN unblockers for years and never had any problems.
Uh. Since when do Netflix pursue people who use unblockers?
There's a reason it has like 70% negative Steam Reviews.
It's bandwagoning complaining that I can't run Unity at 60fps 1080p with a GTX 980? Well ok then.
For once, it actually was Lupus.
You what. It's 13$ delivery here + pizza totals to about 25$ .
Nice! I got a WASD V2 full size aswell with brown mx switches, its amazing.
The only thing Overkill with them is the amount of gun dlcs.