265 pts ยท July 2, 2013
How am I supposed to know how big it is when it's eating the scale?..
Why do I have the sudden urge to change cellphone carriers?..
That's actually a good point... It's not for the introverted shopper, it's for cost savings of the company
Some people just prefer them so they can avoid social interaction though... Regardless of how many things they're buying.
I just finished not more than five minutes ago... Borderline happy tears, until the last 20 seconds...
Oh shit... Don't tell me that... I just started it 3 minutes ago!
I'm on the last episode. I was going to finish it with my gf, but we broke up. So now I'm going to finish it with whiskey.
We built .gif City on rock roll!!!
This place has been well known and photographed constantly for many decades now...
Any restaurant in Phoenix area ending in "...ertos" is pretty amazing
You need roommates? I'm moving back to Tempe and I need a place to live. :/
It kills me when I see cold climate dogs in Phoenix, Arizona...
As a climber, I hate climbing videos. It doesn't fully show HOW difficult the routes that are being climbed actually are.
I ask because I'm tempted to go finish my PhD, I should still have a research position for myself in my old lab group...
That's a great point, and I was not thinking about that! Good catch. I just finished my Master's in ME a year ago, when did you graduate?
Community by making more of these posts! Obviously we love this stuff, it's on the front page! It's just a lot easier to post boobs...
This comment is worthless. This is what Imgur already is, because this guy already made this incredible post! You should help the Imgur (1/2
What are you doing?! Keep it in there and cook them together! Turducken that thing!
I love succulents. :D I just go around stealing leaves to start my own plants
I tried upvoting. It didn't help much
This looks like Thai... Are you a lady boy?
But... But, where's the steak?..
Then bring your face over here and clog my arteries!
Bee hive. Cactus. Cucumber. Screw. Plumbus.
Fire crotch
T-I double-guh errrr
I think he caught the bullet in his left hand too! Pretty nifty
Right? I thought I was the only one confused about this... Somehow it made top comment...
Yeah! Don't forget to give to Caesar and to shit! Both important things!
Meaning, within the church it may still be a sin, but Christians have no right to judge others, in this manner, who don't claim Christianity
How am I supposed to know how big it is when it's eating the scale?..
Why do I have the sudden urge to change cellphone carriers?..
That's actually a good point... It's not for the introverted shopper, it's for cost savings of the company
Some people just prefer them so they can avoid social interaction though... Regardless of how many things they're buying.
I just finished not more than five minutes ago... Borderline happy tears, until the last 20 seconds...
Oh shit... Don't tell me that... I just started it 3 minutes ago!
I'm on the last episode. I was going to finish it with my gf, but we broke up. So now I'm going to finish it with whiskey.
We built .gif City on rock roll!!!
This place has been well known and photographed constantly for many decades now...
Any restaurant in Phoenix area ending in "...ertos" is pretty amazing
You need roommates? I'm moving back to Tempe and I need a place to live. :/
It kills me when I see cold climate dogs in Phoenix, Arizona...
As a climber, I hate climbing videos. It doesn't fully show HOW difficult the routes that are being climbed actually are.
I ask because I'm tempted to go finish my PhD, I should still have a research position for myself in my old lab group...
That's a great point, and I was not thinking about that! Good catch. I just finished my Master's in ME a year ago, when did you graduate?
Community by making more of these posts! Obviously we love this stuff, it's on the front page! It's just a lot easier to post boobs...
This comment is worthless. This is what Imgur already is, because this guy already made this incredible post! You should help the Imgur (1/2
What are you doing?! Keep it in there and cook them together! Turducken that thing!
I love succulents. :D I just go around stealing leaves to start my own plants
I tried upvoting. It didn't help much
This looks like Thai... Are you a lady boy?
But... But, where's the steak?..
Then bring your face over here and clog my arteries!
Bee hive. Cactus. Cucumber. Screw. Plumbus.
Fire crotch
T-I double-guh errrr
I think he caught the bullet in his left hand too! Pretty nifty
Right? I thought I was the only one confused about this... Somehow it made top comment...
Yeah! Don't forget to give to Caesar and to shit! Both important things!
Meaning, within the church it may still be a sin, but Christians have no right to judge others, in this manner, who don't claim Christianity