86 pts ยท June 9, 2016
Wanted cat. Severely allergic. Got depression instead.
You foxeared asshole!
Yeah, I don't know what they were taking when they named the nuclear tests, but it must've been strong...
Operation Upshot-Knothole, shot Grable https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Upshot%E2%80%93Knothole
2/2 otherwise people would complain
The first books were a bit... Wobbly... Regarding geography, but in some of the later Pterry said that he referenced the maps because 1/2
Focus you fack!
De chelonian mobile!
Does it even if the hammer is already cocked? I think that cocking the hammer rotates the cylinder, then the trigger just drops the hammer.
Also love the "twang" seen in pic 3
Heat of re-entry is caused by compression, not friction.
Wanted cat. Severely allergic. Got depression instead.
You foxeared asshole!
Yeah, I don't know what they were taking when they named the nuclear tests, but it must've been strong...
Operation Upshot-Knothole, shot Grable https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Upshot%E2%80%93Knothole
2/2 otherwise people would complain
The first books were a bit... Wobbly... Regarding geography, but in some of the later Pterry said that he referenced the maps because 1/2
Focus you fack!
De chelonian mobile!
Does it even if the hammer is already cocked? I think that cocking the hammer rotates the cylinder, then the trigger just drops the hammer.
Also love the "twang" seen in pic 3
Heat of re-entry is caused by compression, not friction.