4981 pts ยท January 18, 2012
There is a 40 min. documentary on his way to Sochi somewhere. Youtube took it down due to copyright claims so idk where to find it anymore.
Birth control pills raise the chance of blood clots and some people have genes that make them even more exposed to this side effect.
http://imgur.com/sm5lZj0
Yes. Yes it would. The scene was almost 100% true to the laws of physics (Newton's three laws).
Seeing how well trained their dogs were makes it a lot easier to understand why the russians had so big problems in the winter war.
I am 100 % sure that the guy from that post is the Denku guy grown up...
Is this the Denko guy 2.0?
Real friends are people with whom you laugh when you get hit in the balls!
Tbh it could also be explained, as in other comments, with "Joey Barton everyone". But id like to think it was a friendly joke.
Just to clarify: They are old team-mates and friends.
She doooooooo.
The Lives of Others is a fantastic movie!
2G all the way!
Random capitalization At it's best
I'm still not convinced that they aren't just trying to make us forget all the shit that got revealed in the last couple of years...
(2/2)Furthermore every WW2 vet should be honored like this. Every person involved in that war deserved a lifetime of nothing but respect!
You ignorant, uneducated, douche. He was involved in the Dambuster project which had a pretty big impact on how the war turned out! (1/2)
Can someone please explain to me why, in some albums, i only see 2 or 3 pictures....
I'm still not convinced that they aren't just trying to make up for all the shit that got out through the last couple of years...
*Benedict Cumberbatch... Wait.... I did it wrong didn't I?
All forgiven. Im not a smart man..
Aaaaand you just fooled me into wasting yet another 10 minutes just to make sure its wasnt my laptop that's fucked up.
It probably ended up there later.
The fact that it's a .gif file but not a gif bothers me waaaaaay too much...
Soooo, lets see which OH YEAH! Gets the most upvotes!
Both on my part
That too is a smart way to do it!
I spend way too long trying to figure out what f-ex-ex-ex ment... I'm not a clever man...
It's stated in the law that you have to take your license in a car with manual here in Denmark. It's asiest to learn the hard part first.
Silly Americans. Why don't you quit being lazy and make it a law that you have to take your license in a car with manual ?
There is a 40 min. documentary on his way to Sochi somewhere. Youtube took it down due to copyright claims so idk where to find it anymore.
Birth control pills raise the chance of blood clots and some people have genes that make them even more exposed to this side effect.
http://imgur.com/sm5lZj0
Yes. Yes it would. The scene was almost 100% true to the laws of physics (Newton's three laws).
Seeing how well trained their dogs were makes it a lot easier to understand why the russians had so big problems in the winter war.
I am 100 % sure that the guy from that post is the Denku guy grown up...
Is this the Denko guy 2.0?
Real friends are people with whom you laugh when you get hit in the balls!
Tbh it could also be explained, as in other comments, with "Joey Barton everyone". But id like to think it was a friendly joke.
Just to clarify: They are old team-mates and friends.
She doooooooo.
The Lives of Others is a fantastic movie!
2G all the way!
Random capitalization At it's best
I'm still not convinced that they aren't just trying to make us forget all the shit that got revealed in the last couple of years...
(2/2)Furthermore every WW2 vet should be honored like this. Every person involved in that war deserved a lifetime of nothing but respect!
You ignorant, uneducated, douche. He was involved in the Dambuster project which had a pretty big impact on how the war turned out! (1/2)
Can someone please explain to me why, in some albums, i only see 2 or 3 pictures....
I'm still not convinced that they aren't just trying to make up for all the shit that got out through the last couple of years...
*Benedict Cumberbatch... Wait.... I did it wrong didn't I?
All forgiven. Im not a smart man..
Aaaaand you just fooled me into wasting yet another 10 minutes just to make sure its wasnt my laptop that's fucked up.
It probably ended up there later.
The fact that it's a .gif file but not a gif bothers me waaaaaay too much...
Soooo, lets see which OH YEAH! Gets the most upvotes!
Both on my part
That too is a smart way to do it!
I spend way too long trying to figure out what f-ex-ex-ex ment... I'm not a clever man...
It's stated in the law that you have to take your license in a car with manual here in Denmark. It's asiest to learn the hard part first.
Silly Americans. Why don't you quit being lazy and make it a law that you have to take your license in a car with manual ?