38 pts ยท October 28, 2014
I enjoy horror movies, breakfast food, and spiders. I also write and illustrate stories.
Well this post is otterly adorable.
I guess I have a little shroom in my favorites for this post.
Bubble baths and naps make everything better. Promise.
Pretty kitty!
My tarantula is named Peter Parker! He feels like a bunny and likes when I pet his legs.
I work in a bookstore. I wish customers were half as polite.
Whale that's awesome.
So you found it hot? (;
Otterly adorable.
It looks like she has a significant otter.
Well this post is otterly adorable.
I guess I have a little shroom in my favorites for this post.
Bubble baths and naps make everything better. Promise.
Pretty kitty!
My tarantula is named Peter Parker! He feels like a bunny and likes when I pet his legs.
I work in a bookstore. I wish customers were half as polite.
Whale that's awesome.
So you found it hot? (;
Otterly adorable.
It looks like she has a significant otter.