53 pts ยท June 10, 2014
Plasma looks like some hallucinations I've had tripping on stuff.
That cat looks derpy as all derp
Well you just made me feel better about the messy house I live in and have to move everything out of tomorrow. Cheers to you OP.
Are you american? Cause that meal looks pretty American.
imgur needs more chuck.
clearly youve never made poppers then taken a piss.
I may have been pretty drunk when I typed that.
My girlfriend warns me, we have a healthy relationship when it comes to bowl movements,
binge watching is a beautiful thing, and i believe youll find out early on.
You forgot the "OOOOHHHHHHH OOOOHHH OHHHHHHHH OOOOHHH"s
fair enough, I don't read or watch much these days, i just caught the anime by chance and was hooked.
She did actually, watch it and you'll know why.
This was such a great series. I'm almost kinda sad it was a one off.
no black cars in white buildings for me
Am I crazy or do half of them look better in costume than on the red carpet?
Chatham-Kent (Ridgetown)
Classic. Just classic.
I wouldn't i just like styles like this as tattoos :P Great stuff!
this would make for a really neat tattoo
i feel your pain, but more with shitty papers that were due a week ago
Because she's pretty?
I know that's the general feels, but I saw it like a year after it came out and it did not seem as excellent as everyone made it out to be.
And how do you think that would have gone had he not died?
Why are his legs so straight? Is it dem tights he's wearing?
I actually listen to this guy, who started where I currently live who wears 5 or so sweaters as part of his act. B.A. Johnston, check it.
i only upvoted because it's terrifyingly true. *Shudders*
Beautiful animals, used to be my fav
To reiterate every other comment I have read here, as a Canadian, I'd like to see them try.
Dat weave is freaking me out.
Plasma looks like some hallucinations I've had tripping on stuff.
That cat looks derpy as all derp
Well you just made me feel better about the messy house I live in and have to move everything out of tomorrow. Cheers to you OP.
Are you american? Cause that meal looks pretty American.
imgur needs more chuck.
clearly youve never made poppers then taken a piss.
I may have been pretty drunk when I typed that.
My girlfriend warns me, we have a healthy relationship when it comes to bowl movements,
binge watching is a beautiful thing, and i believe youll find out early on.
You forgot the "OOOOHHHHHHH OOOOHHH OHHHHHHHH OOOOHHH"s
fair enough, I don't read or watch much these days, i just caught the anime by chance and was hooked.
She did actually, watch it and you'll know why.
This was such a great series. I'm almost kinda sad it was a one off.
no black cars in white buildings for me
Am I crazy or do half of them look better in costume than on the red carpet?
Chatham-Kent (Ridgetown)
Classic. Just classic.
I wouldn't i just like styles like this as tattoos :P Great stuff!
this would make for a really neat tattoo
i feel your pain, but more with shitty papers that were due a week ago
Because she's pretty?
I know that's the general feels, but I saw it like a year after it came out and it did not seem as excellent as everyone made it out to be.
And how do you think that would have gone had he not died?
Why are his legs so straight? Is it dem tights he's wearing?
I actually listen to this guy, who started where I currently live who wears 5 or so sweaters as part of his act. B.A. Johnston, check it.
Am I crazy or do half of them look better in costume than on the red carpet?
i only upvoted because it's terrifyingly true. *Shudders*
Beautiful animals, used to be my fav
To reiterate every other comment I have read here, as a Canadian, I'd like to see them try.
Dat weave is freaking me out.