105 pts · November 17, 2015
Imagine 25,361,267 years from now these pictures were discovered, and they believed we looked like that?
pokéball beads
Agreed. She would have also asked questions like "Why? Won't they dissolve?", "How much water?", "What temperature?", "wtf (-_-)' ", etc.
Do they test animal products (such as puppy shampoo) on animals too?
Game Freak and their copyrights, always reminds me of that Smosh Pokémon video
Step 5 missing, circles, lines, blue diamond; illuminati confirmed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyMK_UGlGIw
Is that a CCTV camera hiding behind the flag?
Dwarf planets are planets too!
I was really hoping for a happy ending
Edible adhesive tape | US 20100272864 A1 | An edible adhesive tape which is applied to food... - http://www.google.com/patents/US20100272864
I tried covering that side of the screen, but my brain just kept on reading it!
Would it be pretty though?
Cucumber slices topped with alcohol-infused chocolate, it's pretty popular in Santronima.
A floating musical tortilla
It's like a Samsung Galaxy S# model; throw everything in there, no matter how un-synergetic they may be.
It's a trap! The gummy bears will have Cera faces on close up!
Insecure rectum socket. I'll start using this for serious conversations from now on.
Red has an answer:
Is that the doctor in the background?
They better keep the POV style
Why can't it be both?
You might want to check out HIIT then, as I've read it increases fat loss in several areas more than others when losing fat all over
Video's in reverse
Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sdUZqOoAq4
Did you send him the funds processing cost of $10,000? I did a few years back, still waiting for my millions to arrive, any day now!
Some people don't like spicy food
first, but eventually you'll find a new home and life, and everything will get better. Try to have fun with this new adventure! [2/2]
If you feel that there's no fixing it between yourself and your SO, then you're doing the right thing. The change might feel odd at [1/2]
Yikes XD guess I don't come here that often!
Imagine 25,361,267 years from now these pictures were discovered, and they believed we looked like that?
pokéball beads
Agreed. She would have also asked questions like "Why? Won't they dissolve?", "How much water?", "What temperature?", "wtf (-_-)' ", etc.
Do they test animal products (such as puppy shampoo) on animals too?
Game Freak and their copyrights, always reminds me of that Smosh Pokémon video
Step 5 missing, circles, lines, blue diamond; illuminati confirmed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyMK_UGlGIw
Is that a CCTV camera hiding behind the flag?
Dwarf planets are planets too!
I was really hoping for a happy ending
Edible adhesive tape | US 20100272864 A1 | An edible adhesive tape which is applied to food... - http://www.google.com/patents/US20100272864
I tried covering that side of the screen, but my brain just kept on reading it!
Would it be pretty though?
Cucumber slices topped with alcohol-infused chocolate, it's pretty popular in Santronima.
A floating musical tortilla
It's like a Samsung Galaxy S# model; throw everything in there, no matter how un-synergetic they may be.
It's a trap! The gummy bears will have Cera faces on close up!
Insecure rectum socket. I'll start using this for serious conversations from now on.
Red has an answer:
Is that the doctor in the background?
They better keep the POV style
Why can't it be both?
You might want to check out HIIT then, as I've read it increases fat loss in several areas more than others when losing fat all over
Video's in reverse
Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sdUZqOoAq4
Did you send him the funds processing cost of $10,000? I did a few years back, still waiting for my millions to arrive, any day now!
Some people don't like spicy food
first, but eventually you'll find a new home and life, and everything will get better. Try to have fun with this new adventure! [2/2]
If you feel that there's no fixing it between yourself and your SO, then you're doing the right thing. The change might feel odd at [1/2]
Yikes XD guess I don't come here that often!