24 pts ยท October 2, 2016
Fucking awesome
Ummm Super Jail???
Thank you... Just had a dumb 18 yo twat tell me the other day that she didn't "believe" in climate change... She doesn't believe in reality
Had one of these at a museum my dad used to bring me to. We would race pennies. Great memories, taking me back
I named an old Guinea pig I had Eratosthenes. I got him on a leap year, also credit to Eratosthenes
Harold and Mandy, which is personally my favorite movie. If you haven't seen it, I would highly recommend it.
Her account of this experience makes me want to do the same. He was extremely educated about the drug.
Not only that, but his wife dosed him. She reported that he said he had never been more at ease. It's pretty much how I wanna go
Still the best doc I've seen. The personal touch just makes the whole thing even harder to watch, and that fucking psycho bitch... Oh my god
I'm in tears for you right now. You will always be a father and your little one will always live in your heart. I'm so sorry for the sadness
I don't shave my legs period. Permanent monkey legs. My boyfriend loves it so it's not going anywhere anytime soon
Real life Birdemic
Lol I'm at cvs right now working over night. Best part about it is there aren't too many customers and a lot of them don't have cards
Absolutely amazing. Heartwarming to see someone save the lives of strangers while putting himself in extreme danger. Beautiful human being.
Fucking awesome
Ummm Super Jail???
Thank you... Just had a dumb 18 yo twat tell me the other day that she didn't "believe" in climate change... She doesn't believe in reality
Had one of these at a museum my dad used to bring me to. We would race pennies. Great memories, taking me back
I named an old Guinea pig I had Eratosthenes. I got him on a leap year, also credit to Eratosthenes
Harold and Mandy, which is personally my favorite movie. If you haven't seen it, I would highly recommend it.
Her account of this experience makes me want to do the same. He was extremely educated about the drug.
Not only that, but his wife dosed him. She reported that he said he had never been more at ease. It's pretty much how I wanna go
Still the best doc I've seen. The personal touch just makes the whole thing even harder to watch, and that fucking psycho bitch... Oh my god
I'm in tears for you right now. You will always be a father and your little one will always live in your heart. I'm so sorry for the sadness
I don't shave my legs period. Permanent monkey legs. My boyfriend loves it so it's not going anywhere anytime soon
Real life Birdemic
Lol I'm at cvs right now working over night. Best part about it is there aren't too many customers and a lot of them don't have cards
Absolutely amazing. Heartwarming to see someone save the lives of strangers while putting himself in extreme danger. Beautiful human being.