54 pts · October 28, 2012
Good luck from an Iowa native!!!
Mortician
This is one of the stitches morticians use. It’s called a worm or inversion stitch.
Use to be my old Twitter handle. My friends decided I should get an account and gave me that name after a long night of drinking.
That's my last name so all the dialog really messes with me.
Favorited for later use.
Prepare your inbox.
I call dibs!
Amazing, simply amazing!
Lets make these bible juggling thundercunts pay!
Oh, so we wear our cover inside right?
Just finally joined after many months of browsing. Your dad is a true artist and should be recoginized for realz!
Good luck from an Iowa native!!!
Mortician
This is one of the stitches morticians use. It’s called a worm or inversion stitch.
Use to be my old Twitter handle. My friends decided I should get an account and gave me that name after a long night of drinking.
That's my last name so all the dialog really messes with me.
Favorited for later use.
Prepare your inbox.
I call dibs!
Amazing, simply amazing!
Lets make these bible juggling thundercunts pay!
Oh, so we wear our cover inside right?
Just finally joined after many months of browsing. Your dad is a true artist and should be recoginized for realz!