2250 pts ยท October 15, 2015
I'm pretty much a unicorn
That beetle is giving it everything he has .
Ben Bova wrote thx 1138. I wonder if they were all college buddies.
Ben Bova who's writing goes back to 1968 of human expansion into space.
Put me into rabbit hole. Robert e mills published his series in 1978
#1 I need the whole series. Sounds like a trilogy I've seen before.
Bags of frozen peas are your best friend.
This is based off the sequel not the original.
DNC GOP we are fucked either way. Untill a third choice starts gaining ground we are just going back and forth never moving forward.
Ahhhh I remember paying off my first child....there were times I hoped the repo man would come.
California has been building one for years but then it went from bullet train to maybe 55 mph. Now it's money pit.
Without my glasses on she has a very nice mustache.
Wouldn't be the first time we would have to "ration" over that stupid delta smelt
To right picture..tis' a scratch
Usually pressurized steam hits you first and depending on the pressure the higher the tempature of the steam. The blow back saved his arm.
Never touch a hissing car.
I think i see chesticles game on!
Neat
Cheers!
Man....Steve always got to see the cool stuff.
Any of them if you are brave enough
Well...dont leave it hanging how the hell am i suppose to do this??!!
You should be able to buff that out.
Or battletoads speeder bike level
And i am proud to be one of those people.
I think you use napster
Not enough ram?
I think when he said weed he meant meth.
Dead puppies aren't much fun
Title checks out
That beetle is giving it everything he has .
Ben Bova wrote thx 1138. I wonder if they were all college buddies.
Ben Bova who's writing goes back to 1968 of human expansion into space.
Put me into rabbit hole. Robert e mills published his series in 1978
#1 I need the whole series. Sounds like a trilogy I've seen before.
Bags of frozen peas are your best friend.
This is based off the sequel not the original.
DNC GOP we are fucked either way. Untill a third choice starts gaining ground we are just going back and forth never moving forward.
Ahhhh I remember paying off my first child....there were times I hoped the repo man would come.
California has been building one for years but then it went from bullet train to maybe 55 mph. Now it's money pit.
Without my glasses on she has a very nice mustache.
Wouldn't be the first time we would have to "ration" over that stupid delta smelt
To right picture..tis' a scratch
Usually pressurized steam hits you first and depending on the pressure the higher the tempature of the steam. The blow back saved his arm.
Never touch a hissing car.
I think i see chesticles game on!
Neat
Cheers!
Man....Steve always got to see the cool stuff.
Any of them if you are brave enough
Well...dont leave it hanging how the hell am i suppose to do this??!!
You should be able to buff that out.
Or battletoads speeder bike level
And i am proud to be one of those people.
I think you use napster
Not enough ram?
I think when he said weed he meant meth.
Dead puppies aren't much fun
Title checks out