700 pts ยท September 9, 2014
No
The sauce is probably "Watashitachi wa Koi wo Shiranai". It's a 4-Koma romcom, though I haven't read it, only discovered this by googling.
It looks like Denpa-Teki na Kanojo, thought that's just from a google search.
So much to see, so much to save, but the Amazon's being put in the grave.
So what's wrong with taking the back street?
.
Username checks out. +1
What do you mean? The comic above has it.
It's perfectly in balance. Like all things should be.
@Porecomesis mentioned it, so thank them for reminding me. 100 ft. robot Golf exists http://100ftrobotgolf.com
Don't knock on another man's wood.
#5 It's not a Waffle House, it's a Waffle Home
This is the future Team Magma wants
Don't have the gif, hope that this works. https://youtu.be/IGt87p9Xt-I?t=1m3s
Fall backwards, that is
looks like the personification of death by falling. The reader's perspective is looking in on an apartment window & the boy's about to fall.
Like half these damn places are portals to elemental planes.
Riley is 12 and already done with our shit.
That's some Subnautica shit right there.
I can't stand the sound of untreated wood rubbing against ANYTHING. It just nauseates me.
The spinner, or the nephew?
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/128/abf.jpg
That kangaroo is straight out of JoJo's bizarre adventure.
I caught him in usersub. Can I say it, guys?
Hey sexy mama. Wanna embrace tranquility?
Then go watch/rewatch Fullmetal Alchemist, Brotherhood or not is your choice. And don't nobody reply to this with goddamn Nina
This is an apt description of a caliginous relationship.
The sauce is probably "Watashitachi wa Koi wo Shiranai". It's a 4-Koma romcom, though I haven't read it, only discovered this by googling.
It looks like Denpa-Teki na Kanojo, thought that's just from a google search.
So much to see, so much to save, but the Amazon's being put in the grave.
So what's wrong with taking the back street?
.
Username checks out. +1
What do you mean? The comic above has it.
It's perfectly in balance. Like all things should be.
@Porecomesis mentioned it, so thank them for reminding me. 100 ft. robot Golf exists http://100ftrobotgolf.com
Don't knock on another man's wood.
#5 It's not a Waffle House, it's a Waffle Home
This is the future Team Magma wants
Don't have the gif, hope that this works. https://youtu.be/IGt87p9Xt-I?t=1m3s
Fall backwards, that is
looks like the personification of death by falling. The reader's perspective is looking in on an apartment window & the boy's about to fall.
Like half these damn places are portals to elemental planes.
Riley is 12 and already done with our shit.
That's some Subnautica shit right there.
I can't stand the sound of untreated wood rubbing against ANYTHING. It just nauseates me.
The spinner, or the nephew?
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/128/abf.jpg
That kangaroo is straight out of JoJo's bizarre adventure.
I caught him in usersub. Can I say it, guys?
Hey sexy mama. Wanna embrace tranquility?
Then go watch/rewatch Fullmetal Alchemist, Brotherhood or not is your choice. And don't nobody reply to this with goddamn Nina
This is an apt description of a caliginous relationship.