21 pts ยท September 3, 2012
Am I the only one that read it as "goose chase" like 5 times because of the neck?
I'm an idiot. I thought this was an animal Dr. pun for way too long.
Personally I would want my own inspection anyway. Why trust someone who doesn't have a fiduciary duty to you? Who you haven't vetted? Etc.
Suppose EA added like a $50/mo cap on the amount ppl can spend on micro transactions?
I thought the rule was that when the light turns yellow, you are supposed to stop 100% of the time if you safely can? "Begin stopping now!"
My wife often wears earbuds and I'll ask her questions before noticing. When she doesn't reply, I start in on the verses. Weird ... Love it.
SmarKeting?
OP is the real MVP. Totally just reminded me to start the dryer! MY HERO <3
I was getting awfully creative rationalizing how those first three images related to cigarettes ... Darn.
wait wait wait ... blue flames are hotter ... you are most certainly not 'cool' in the second panel -_-
Am I the only one that read it as "goose chase" like 5 times because of the neck?
I'm an idiot. I thought this was an animal Dr. pun for way too long.
Personally I would want my own inspection anyway. Why trust someone who doesn't have a fiduciary duty to you? Who you haven't vetted? Etc.
Suppose EA added like a $50/mo cap on the amount ppl can spend on micro transactions?
I thought the rule was that when the light turns yellow, you are supposed to stop 100% of the time if you safely can? "Begin stopping now!"
My wife often wears earbuds and I'll ask her questions before noticing. When she doesn't reply, I start in on the verses. Weird ... Love it.
SmarKeting?
OP is the real MVP. Totally just reminded me to start the dryer! MY HERO <3
I was getting awfully creative rationalizing how those first three images related to cigarettes ... Darn.
wait wait wait ... blue flames are hotter ... you are most certainly not 'cool' in the second panel -_-