RunningGivesRuns

2473 pts ยท February 19, 2014


I wanna be the very best. Cats are ok I guess. Well versed in memes.

I think I remember you posting about this! Good for you OP, glad you're doing better! All the materialism that comes out this year sucks

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That probably made your wife's day

10 years ago | Likes 1400 Dislikes 6

Fire watch

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

I love you

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Nice, it was just an idea but now we know!

10 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

You can be proud of something you made. Especially if he/she is worked hard to make a small place livable.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

He/she may have a lot of siblings and is taking one for the team by living in the garage

10 years ago | Likes 11 Dislikes 0

God damn...

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 4

Bingo

10 years ago | Likes 14 Dislikes 0

I'm part of this generation and yes most are pretty damn stupid. Not saying the the usual "you have it so easy" argument, but many are dumb

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 10

I never mind when this is reposted because I love it so much

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Exactly I need eevie candies I have a flareon I evolved and I found a vaporean. Two down one to go...

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I loved this scene

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

If I had better insurance I would do it in a heartbeat it's just hella expensive

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Same I can't believe anyone can sleep in them

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

True lol

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

What makes me more angry is that my best friend got a Pikachu on his first 2k egg

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I can't seem to hit the damn zubats with the pokeballs

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

I WALKED A FUCKING 5k AT MIDNIGHT FOR A DAMN RATATA

10 years ago | Likes 265 Dislikes 4

Same! Have fun and be safe!

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Yea that's awesome! Are you American? Or do you already live somewhere relatively close?

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

@op Mind if I ask how much it's costing? I'm looking to do the same.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Thanks! For all of your helpful comments!

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Is that for speakers and subwoofer? If so that's not horrible

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

How much?

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I was thinking the same thing but I like the look

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

My girlfriend is an in vitro triplet and the punch I'm gonna get for calling her that will be well worth it

10 years ago | Likes 12 Dislikes 0

Shit dude I'm really sorry. You'll make it through this. Do I for Conrad, he seems like bro he's got your back.

10 years ago | Likes 8 Dislikes 0

You're a very honorable man if you're willing to admit that through what I'm sure is anger you're feeling. Sorry bro Best of luck to you.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1