-15 pts ยท July 1, 2016
Way more graceful than I am!
More thoughtful than any guy I've ever dated.
What's the deal? She's super fucking hot.
Mic drop!
Use a kitten formula or something similar that is high in nutrients and calories. If you can't administer with a syringe, soak in break.
I'm just so damn happy to be Canadian. Happy Canada Day!
I suppose if the shooter did not have easy access to a gun the concealed carrier would not have been needed?
No penis yet still doing better than many other GOT characters.
At least you got to bear arms?
If Rogue really wants to have sex she can wear a full latex suit with a condom. Problem solved. Side note: Comic book character way better.
Even if you don't totally agree with Hilary do you really want a racist president building walls and cutting trade?
Way more graceful than I am!
More thoughtful than any guy I've ever dated.
What's the deal? She's super fucking hot.
Mic drop!
Use a kitten formula or something similar that is high in nutrients and calories. If you can't administer with a syringe, soak in break.
I'm just so damn happy to be Canadian. Happy Canada Day!
I suppose if the shooter did not have easy access to a gun the concealed carrier would not have been needed?
No penis yet still doing better than many other GOT characters.
At least you got to bear arms?
If Rogue really wants to have sex she can wear a full latex suit with a condom. Problem solved. Side note: Comic book character way better.
Even if you don't totally agree with Hilary do you really want a racist president building walls and cutting trade?