3085 pts ยท October 16, 2014
yes... if this get wherever I won't do anything. I think
ON MOBILE IT MOVES IF YOU SCROLL REALLY FAST AND I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S BOTHERING ME SO MUCH
I'm not sure if that's actually a very nice post or I'm not looking for a dickbutt carefully enough
Just beautiful
Wait wait wait, what and how did you put it on the outside?
Ahahah that's right. Oh. Wait
If this comment gets one more or one less upvote I'm ending my life
Misspelled gay
Ti giuro prima volta che lo sento
And down into the rabbit hole we go
Privacy and security, they can't know what you'll post
You guessed right!
If you want my inbox is open for surprises
Try clicking the green underlined texts
Nope
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH so morto
Power to less people (basically an oligarchy), and there were countless of shitty side notes to make the change more appealing 2/2
At the end of 2016 we had a referendum to change the constitution and basically we had to choose between staying as we are or giving more1/2
Welcome back, man from the past
STOP IT
As an Italian who voted "no"... never heard of this (it sounds fake as heck too)
In one word? Germany!
That's cool @OP (please help I have no idea of what is this)
When I do a evil laughter
The only thing that matters is interracial sex between a mouse and a dog, got it
But how? Not every car is so advanced that it can detect wifi
The ladder trust
Bungee jumping
Wow bullseye
I reported the commend for not sure
ON MOBILE IT MOVES IF YOU SCROLL REALLY FAST AND I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S BOTHERING ME SO MUCH
I'm not sure if that's actually a very nice post or I'm not looking for a dickbutt carefully enough
Just beautiful
Wait wait wait, what and how did you put it on the outside?
Ahahah that's right. Oh. Wait
If this comment gets one more or one less upvote I'm ending my life
Misspelled gay
Ti giuro prima volta che lo sento
And down into the rabbit hole we go
Privacy and security, they can't know what you'll post
You guessed right!
If you want my inbox is open for surprises
Try clicking the green underlined texts
Nope
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH so morto
Power to less people (basically an oligarchy), and there were countless of shitty side notes to make the change more appealing 2/2
At the end of 2016 we had a referendum to change the constitution and basically we had to choose between staying as we are or giving more1/2
Welcome back, man from the past
As an Italian who voted "no"... never heard of this (it sounds fake as heck too)
In one word? Germany!
That's cool @OP (please help I have no idea of what is this)
When I do a evil laughter
The only thing that matters is interracial sex between a mouse and a dog, got it
But how? Not every car is so advanced that it can detect wifi
The ladder trust
Bungee jumping
Wow bullseye
I reported the commend for not sure