557 pts · August 30, 2014
You’re quite mental aren’t you? This isn’t the end of the world. The law will be challenged etc. & you can still get an abortion. Relax.
Hahahahaha you’re delusional.
You have to placate the people when you're an authoritarian regime. Otherwise they'll overthrow you.
Oh thank god. There's nothing I can do anyways and probably will swipe right and move on to other posts.
*snake
Just America? Damn...
An average probably. There are always outliers
Yea maybe there should be. But min wage isn't livable wage by definition. Why do we always go out of our way to redefine certain terms?
Then change the law, but the definition of min wage isn't a livable wage. This shit is simple.
"Economically" speaking. Min wage doesn't and shouldn't equal a livable wage. A min wage job is a stepping stone.
There are always "bad apples" in every system. Humans are flawed. Here in the USA, they do a pretty good job of holding peeps accountable
Yea, cops just shoot people b/c they want to. What a load of crap. People need to do some damn research.
You do you.
2. Because of another person who decides to run out in the middle of a freeway to do this. I don't think that's fair for the driver.
1There are always foolish people. As a tow truck driver, I've cleaned up too many scenes of veh vs pedestrian. Imagine what the driver feels
We are not talking about risking ones life for a person. On my job I see too many deaths and close calls from actions like this.
I guess. I've given up trying to decipher the actions of other people.
Knowing what I do and do not have is quite the assumption. I am just a realist. I'd rather not deprive my family of my potential vs a pet's.
He may have tried prior to filming. It's almost impossible to stop traffic that way. Source - personal experience.
Correct! But logic gets downvoted at Imgur for feel good-ery.
So if you would have gotten killed and your dog survived; your pet would have taken place as a care taker and an income for your family? Yea
Why don't you give it a shot and see how easy it is... This could have been easily a fatality for both the dog and the dude.
That's how people get killed on the freeways. Stay out of the lanes! Unless you want to get killed.
That's the gif we need sound for!
Yikes. I wonder how many people died trying this...?
As impressive as that is it isn't impressive as....(1/2)
Hahaha I am baffled too
Sure.
Free car wash
Great job. A gem among the plethora of cat/dog posts!
You’re quite mental aren’t you? This isn’t the end of the world. The law will be challenged etc. & you can still get an abortion. Relax.
Hahahahaha you’re delusional.
You have to placate the people when you're an authoritarian regime. Otherwise they'll overthrow you.
Oh thank god. There's nothing I can do anyways and probably will swipe right and move on to other posts.
*snake
Just America? Damn...
An average probably. There are always outliers
Yea maybe there should be. But min wage isn't livable wage by definition. Why do we always go out of our way to redefine certain terms?
Then change the law, but the definition of min wage isn't a livable wage. This shit is simple.
"Economically" speaking. Min wage doesn't and shouldn't equal a livable wage. A min wage job is a stepping stone.
There are always "bad apples" in every system. Humans are flawed. Here in the USA, they do a pretty good job of holding peeps accountable
Yea, cops just shoot people b/c they want to. What a load of crap. People need to do some damn research.
You do you.
2. Because of another person who decides to run out in the middle of a freeway to do this. I don't think that's fair for the driver.
1There are always foolish people. As a tow truck driver, I've cleaned up too many scenes of veh vs pedestrian. Imagine what the driver feels
We are not talking about risking ones life for a person. On my job I see too many deaths and close calls from actions like this.
I guess. I've given up trying to decipher the actions of other people.
Knowing what I do and do not have is quite the assumption. I am just a realist. I'd rather not deprive my family of my potential vs a pet's.
He may have tried prior to filming. It's almost impossible to stop traffic that way. Source - personal experience.
Correct! But logic gets downvoted at Imgur for feel good-ery.
So if you would have gotten killed and your dog survived; your pet would have taken place as a care taker and an income for your family? Yea
Why don't you give it a shot and see how easy it is... This could have been easily a fatality for both the dog and the dude.
That's how people get killed on the freeways. Stay out of the lanes! Unless you want to get killed.
That's the gif we need sound for!
Yikes. I wonder how many people died trying this...?
As impressive as that is it isn't impressive as....(1/2)
Hahaha I am baffled too
Sure.
Free car wash
Great job. A gem among the plethora of cat/dog posts!