3828 pts ยท July 25, 2013
Yep.
Nice.
Would that be the case in which Bernie trumped Trump?
They will gallop free on the Plains of Imgur.
Do you all just get a tremendous kick from cynically rejecting everything you read? 'NEVER HAPPENED' 'BS' 'TOTAL BOLLOCKS' -.-
Fuckin Terraria.
The misunderstanding is rife.
Steady on there, Thor.
Mass Effect codex narrator. The whole way through.
Oh god yes.
Was waiting for No. 2 to get rekt.
As a teacher, how the fuck do educated individuals not know how to make something full screen. Or copy and paste. Or use keyboard shortcuts!
Heart definitely hangs out with Claptrap.
'Data'? 'QData'?.. 'Writing and Projects'? I am suspicious of all of them.
If all 9+ see 9+ cats, in different directions, he's fucked.
Absolutely.
Absolutely agree. And you do feel like a massive twat when you struggle to type on Qwerty after hours of touch typing with Dvorak.
Perhaps so, though I do resent the majority for using an outdated, though engrained, system!
Yeah! The actual mental effort to learn another keyboard language actually equated to hours. Would recommend to learn touch typing though!
Other people's computers, work computers which default, even train terminals. It's' more inconvenient than I expected.
I would recommend learning to touch type in whatever keyboard language is around you, as the mental conflict has slowed me down on both.
After much thought I switched to Dvorak, which took time. Brain now lost between the two, as Qwerty is often the only option available.
When you're so concerned for someone's safety that you burst into breaststroke.
Guy on the far right: "Oh, yooou".
... was that Sheldon?
I actually just guffawed when I read that.
The illuminated tree round the back just tops this off.
I didn't know water-bombs came in Guinea Pig.
Yep.
Nice.
Would that be the case in which Bernie trumped Trump?
They will gallop free on the Plains of Imgur.
Do you all just get a tremendous kick from cynically rejecting everything you read? 'NEVER HAPPENED' 'BS' 'TOTAL BOLLOCKS' -.-
Fuckin Terraria.
The misunderstanding is rife.
Steady on there, Thor.
Mass Effect codex narrator. The whole way through.
Oh god yes.
Was waiting for No. 2 to get rekt.
As a teacher, how the fuck do educated individuals not know how to make something full screen. Or copy and paste. Or use keyboard shortcuts!
Heart definitely hangs out with Claptrap.
'Data'? 'QData'?.. 'Writing and Projects'? I am suspicious of all of them.
If all 9+ see 9+ cats, in different directions, he's fucked.
Absolutely.
Absolutely agree. And you do feel like a massive twat when you struggle to type on Qwerty after hours of touch typing with Dvorak.
Perhaps so, though I do resent the majority for using an outdated, though engrained, system!
Yeah! The actual mental effort to learn another keyboard language actually equated to hours. Would recommend to learn touch typing though!
Other people's computers, work computers which default, even train terminals. It's' more inconvenient than I expected.
I would recommend learning to touch type in whatever keyboard language is around you, as the mental conflict has slowed me down on both.
After much thought I switched to Dvorak, which took time. Brain now lost between the two, as Qwerty is often the only option available.
When you're so concerned for someone's safety that you burst into breaststroke.
Guy on the far right: "Oh, yooou".
... was that Sheldon?
I actually just guffawed when I read that.
The illuminated tree round the back just tops this off.
I didn't know water-bombs came in Guinea Pig.