17483 pts ยท November 11, 2012
I'm in the Navy and I like looking at funny pictures on the internet. That is all.
That subreddit is toxic anyway. It's mostly men pretending to be women (DAE hate feminism as a woman???). AskWomen is probably better.
It's a Second Class Selfie
Well, shit. Good for you man.
I fucking loved Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
Less random than FLCL. With more pandas.
It's pretty damn weird, but it's entertaining. I like to watch it when I'm feeling sick since it's cute and kind of dumb.
+1 for Polar Bear Cafe
Polar Bear Cafe.
It's pretty tongue-in-cheek.
<3 George Carlin
That's motivation for people to earn their paycheck. I do that anyway, yet my paycheck is threatened and my civilian friends are furloughed.
This is exactly how I felt when Tuition Assistance got canceled for the military, and I feel the same now that my pay is used as leverage
30 Rock
I knew you weren't American! WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?
Classic Smosby!
I wish this comment was higher up.
Too spoon?...Sorry. I'm sorry. I'll go.
fleeting in his case from the Doctor and Amy. Depression kills, and, I think it's actually better that the show portrayed it as such (2).
It was tough, but I think it's more bittersweet and realistic that he did still kill himself. Support is a great comfort, but it was (1)
By Four Skins.
No guys, I'm awkward and eccentric, just like you!
Normally I downvote Lawrence, but with Stewart here...I'll just have to leave it be.
Yeah, except for free college and 4+ years of actual work experience. Fuck off.
She's still beautiful in my opinion, but she does finally look older than 19.
+1 for spelling Colombian right.
It's not even an unpopular opinion, it's just a fact. Every job has its fair share of shitty people.
Yeah, with him running again in 2016 and everything!
And I'm just sitting here masturbating.
That's one life hack I'll actually use.
As someone in the military...I am used to this answer.
That subreddit is toxic anyway. It's mostly men pretending to be women (DAE hate feminism as a woman???). AskWomen is probably better.
It's a Second Class Selfie
Well, shit. Good for you man.
I fucking loved Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
Less random than FLCL. With more pandas.
It's pretty damn weird, but it's entertaining. I like to watch it when I'm feeling sick since it's cute and kind of dumb.
+1 for Polar Bear Cafe
Polar Bear Cafe.
It's pretty tongue-in-cheek.
<3 George Carlin
That's motivation for people to earn their paycheck. I do that anyway, yet my paycheck is threatened and my civilian friends are furloughed.
This is exactly how I felt when Tuition Assistance got canceled for the military, and I feel the same now that my pay is used as leverage
30 Rock
I knew you weren't American! WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?
Classic Smosby!
I wish this comment was higher up.
Too spoon?...Sorry. I'm sorry. I'll go.
fleeting in his case from the Doctor and Amy. Depression kills, and, I think it's actually better that the show portrayed it as such (2).
It was tough, but I think it's more bittersweet and realistic that he did still kill himself. Support is a great comfort, but it was (1)
By Four Skins.
No guys, I'm awkward and eccentric, just like you!
Normally I downvote Lawrence, but with Stewart here...I'll just have to leave it be.
Yeah, except for free college and 4+ years of actual work experience. Fuck off.
She's still beautiful in my opinion, but she does finally look older than 19.
+1 for spelling Colombian right.
It's not even an unpopular opinion, it's just a fact. Every job has its fair share of shitty people.
Yeah, with him running again in 2016 and everything!
And I'm just sitting here masturbating.
That's one life hack I'll actually use.
As someone in the military...I am used to this answer.