914 pts ยท January 26, 2013
A bird? Uh-bird?
Put it against your shoulder and it's a short-barrelled rifle. Keep it off your shoulder and it's a pistol.
Not a bad place to live with all the flooding!
Aptos!
Ughhhh, so much paperwork for my side of the counter. I hate auditing the 4473s each week.
Would you say you... GoT the reference?
What is happening!
Looks like a shadow to me
Working in a gun shop I hear clip more than magazine, and it's understandable. Silly boys :)
It is. Magazines are the boxes with springs. Clips hold the rounds, possibly to load a magazine, not to feed them into the firearm.
.
She was. She lost so much muscle mass during that show.
Thankfully I did all my GEs before I moved up here. All chem/bio classes from here on.
Cabrillo.
So, the Hank Williams. Yum! But $10 worth? Eh.
Googled it. Will be getting the Hank Williams tomorrow between classes! Cannot wait. Will update you, even though you didn't ask.
Happy birthday from the Boardwalk!!
I've been here for a year and haven't had it, is it that good?
Same.
Well, not all of it.
Commenting to check back later
I've thought about doing that on my nights off, but I've heard the car starts to smell bad. True?
I'm 15hrs late to the party :( I work in a gun shop in CA!
Exactly why my dad had us move when I started high school. To La Verne of all places, talk about a change of scenery!
Spent a few years there. San Berdoo is a scary place.
I'm on that episode now!
Yay!
I wish to request an IG of Trash Cat's adventures. Far too adorable. Sincerely, girl in a studio that can't have a cat :(
Yes! My boots have a credit card zipper.
Same as other chickens, they just have a couple tiny windows to allow "free range" that 99% of them will never see.
A bird? Uh-bird?
Put it against your shoulder and it's a short-barrelled rifle. Keep it off your shoulder and it's a pistol.
Not a bad place to live with all the flooding!
Aptos!
Ughhhh, so much paperwork for my side of the counter. I hate auditing the 4473s each week.
Would you say you... GoT the reference?
What is happening!
Looks like a shadow to me
Working in a gun shop I hear clip more than magazine, and it's understandable. Silly boys :)
It is. Magazines are the boxes with springs. Clips hold the rounds, possibly to load a magazine, not to feed them into the firearm.
.
She was. She lost so much muscle mass during that show.
Thankfully I did all my GEs before I moved up here. All chem/bio classes from here on.
Cabrillo.
So, the Hank Williams. Yum! But $10 worth? Eh.
Googled it. Will be getting the Hank Williams tomorrow between classes! Cannot wait. Will update you, even though you didn't ask.
Happy birthday from the Boardwalk!!
I've been here for a year and haven't had it, is it that good?
Same.
Well, not all of it.
Commenting to check back later
I've thought about doing that on my nights off, but I've heard the car starts to smell bad. True?
I'm 15hrs late to the party :( I work in a gun shop in CA!
Exactly why my dad had us move when I started high school. To La Verne of all places, talk about a change of scenery!
Spent a few years there. San Berdoo is a scary place.
I'm on that episode now!
Yay!
I wish to request an IG of Trash Cat's adventures. Far too adorable. Sincerely, girl in a studio that can't have a cat :(
Yes! My boots have a credit card zipper.
Same as other chickens, they just have a couple tiny windows to allow "free range" that 99% of them will never see.