4952 pts ยท January 27, 2014
Yeah I don't know either.
What is it eating?
Did I stutter son? Did, I, f***ing, stutter?
Specifically looked for this comment because it's exactly what I was thinking. "Hey guys, I banged Thor." "What!? No way!"
I want to add. That I have killed a chain before because I don't see the point of continuing a chain. Take it, then pay it forward elsewhere
I notice everyone mention car 169 stuff BUT what if car 168 was the family that actually needed it? Isn't that the whole point?
I wonder how many calls like that the police get in a day
Real military person here. I work in the Communications side of the house.
Is that actually attend(ed) college or supposed to be graduate(d) college? Big difference between the two.
So guitars that are blue.
Right after they used the litter box right?
It's all in the personality so go get them tiger!
I think it's implying that he is masturbating, not urinating.
I have bought several kleenex brand boxes that did this same thing. I noticed that some of them the change is more subtle but still there.
I didn't know you needed super strength to lift and throw 30 pounds.
I proposed to my wife without a ring. Bright side was she got to pick out her engagement ring and luckily for my account she wanted a ruby.
One man's saint is a woman's hypocrite.
I would also like to add, that even if the land was still the same, it doesn't say where he gathered them.
I laughed at a lot of these but for the penguin one, the earth was shaped differently before the flood. The flood moved continents around
So I see but how much time does it take to melt their respective amounts of metal? It may still save time to go through the one side ofsteel
I'm hoping this isn't someone breaking into someone else's house or anything similar. I was thinking more along the lines of school lockers
Or you can use a hack saw and cut it at the little bar part, or even use the torch to cut it there.
Trust me, they know
Damn the man looks fabulous playing any role
1.Get their attention 2.Clearly state your intent 3. Ask a question about what you just said to confirm they were listening. Modify for you.
I did, thought maybe they changed it cause they aren't bad at photoshopping anymore.
Seriously though, I have spent three years in Germany. Americans suck
Oh wow, I found it in usersub! Woo! Also, you got me again you filthy animal!
Upvote cause I haven't seen this before and it's clever.
2/2. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110325055333AAK0N4r
Yeah I don't know either.
What is it eating?
Did I stutter son? Did, I, f***ing, stutter?
Specifically looked for this comment because it's exactly what I was thinking. "Hey guys, I banged Thor." "What!? No way!"
I want to add. That I have killed a chain before because I don't see the point of continuing a chain. Take it, then pay it forward elsewhere
I notice everyone mention car 169 stuff BUT what if car 168 was the family that actually needed it? Isn't that the whole point?
I wonder how many calls like that the police get in a day
Real military person here. I work in the Communications side of the house.
Is that actually attend(ed) college or supposed to be graduate(d) college? Big difference between the two.
So guitars that are blue.
Right after they used the litter box right?
It's all in the personality so go get them tiger!
I think it's implying that he is masturbating, not urinating.
I have bought several kleenex brand boxes that did this same thing. I noticed that some of them the change is more subtle but still there.
I didn't know you needed super strength to lift and throw 30 pounds.
I proposed to my wife without a ring. Bright side was she got to pick out her engagement ring and luckily for my account she wanted a ruby.
One man's saint is a woman's hypocrite.
I would also like to add, that even if the land was still the same, it doesn't say where he gathered them.
I laughed at a lot of these but for the penguin one, the earth was shaped differently before the flood. The flood moved continents around
So I see but how much time does it take to melt their respective amounts of metal? It may still save time to go through the one side ofsteel
I'm hoping this isn't someone breaking into someone else's house or anything similar. I was thinking more along the lines of school lockers
Or you can use a hack saw and cut it at the little bar part, or even use the torch to cut it there.
Trust me, they know
Damn the man looks fabulous playing any role
1.Get their attention 2.Clearly state your intent 3. Ask a question about what you just said to confirm they were listening. Modify for you.
I did, thought maybe they changed it cause they aren't bad at photoshopping anymore.
Seriously though, I have spent three years in Germany. Americans suck
Oh wow, I found it in usersub! Woo! Also, you got me again you filthy animal!
Upvote cause I haven't seen this before and it's clever.
2/2. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110325055333AAK0N4r