17 pts ยท March 10, 2016
Real sugar Pepsi is nice.
Shit. I fucked up
Didn't mean for the title to be in the description.
I love you.
No.... No Zarya
; _ ;
4
Damn you and your autocancels. :p
I'm thinking about her as a secondary if it helps.
N64: Falcon. Melee: Link, Marth. Brawl: Lucario, Ike, Ganon. Sm4sh: Lucario. I was thinking about 2nding Shulk though.
For me, it just depends on how it's done. If it's just cosplay, then okay. If it's sexual, STAHP! It just depends on the person(s) I guess.
argument of, "Then why are you ok with Looney Toons and Disney characters," but I won't use that. I understand how it can be annoying. (2/?)
Though I don't exactly agree with what he said, I can understand the point. I mean you could pull out the (1/?)
Majestic
Perfect
Pokken is actually a great game in my opinion. I would recommend it to anybody that would want a fighting game.
I want.
Real sugar Pepsi is nice.
Shit. I fucked up
Didn't mean for the title to be in the description.
I love you.
No.... No Zarya
; _ ;
4
Damn you and your autocancels. :p
I'm thinking about her as a secondary if it helps.
N64: Falcon. Melee: Link, Marth. Brawl: Lucario, Ike, Ganon. Sm4sh: Lucario. I was thinking about 2nding Shulk though.
For me, it just depends on how it's done. If it's just cosplay, then okay. If it's sexual, STAHP! It just depends on the person(s) I guess.
argument of, "Then why are you ok with Looney Toons and Disney characters," but I won't use that. I understand how it can be annoying. (2/?)
Though I don't exactly agree with what he said, I can understand the point. I mean you could pull out the (1/?)
Majestic
Perfect
Pokken is actually a great game in my opinion. I would recommend it to anybody that would want a fighting game.
I want.