11155 pts ยท February 9, 2013
Epic.
My son has the same thing, he was born with it.
This honestly turned my frown upside down, congrats honey!
I adopted a 6 year old dog 4 days ago from a shelter! Best decision iv made in a long time, Pluto (my dog) is amazing.
Hey imgur! Today I adopted a 6 year old minpin lab mix from North Shore! He's such a wonderful boy. I'm already inlove with him.
Hey girl! So am I :) Thank you!
Someone answer him and let me know when you do!
Oh my god I can't tell you how hard I cried, trying to hide it from my young children. That movies is glorious and heart breaking.
What a very fun fact lol
So much respect for these men, hero's actually. R.I.P...
when I went threw that awkward stage I was told by some bully how ugly I was. I still feel like the longer you look at me the uglier I get
It's really nice to hear I'm not alone. I am told by many people that I'm attractive but I still dont believe it. 1/2
A few months back I visited some caverns in PA and all the bats were dead, very sad. I donated a $20. Love bats.
Sometimes it's needed thought lol
Yaaaay! Congrats hun!
Who doesnt?
More!
As a mother to a student, it's your job to protect my/our children. Please...
My son have this! It's called warrdenburg syndrom. I have pictures on my account if anyone's intrested. Hes a handsome boy.
Weird, went to look at his comments and I had already down voted so much shit. He pissed off my past self.
Lol the atheist one was pretty dead on, No offence of course.
As a New Yorker I can confirm. And then there's the 5 boroughs.
Wow, This is how I feel. Thanks for this, its now a favorite.
No they didn't... They made the towers to with stand an earth quake. Thats why it collapsed the way it did.
link?
Not "few", its the ONLY albino whale ever documented in the whole world.
Those are kittens silly man, even less work will get done.
Agreed, They shouldnt be over there but they are. And i thank them for cleaning up someone elses mess, its not a pretty job by any means.
Im sorry to hear about your son, I thank him for his service and i hope he gets better. PTSD is horrible.
Whats POGs?
Who the fuck cakes would downvote this? Honestly? Not sure if this might be a repost but that doesnt matter. Repost for awareness.
My son has the same thing, he was born with it.
This honestly turned my frown upside down, congrats honey!
I adopted a 6 year old dog 4 days ago from a shelter! Best decision iv made in a long time, Pluto (my dog) is amazing.
Hey imgur! Today I adopted a 6 year old minpin lab mix from North Shore! He's such a wonderful boy. I'm already inlove with him.
Hey girl! So am I :) Thank you!
Someone answer him and let me know when you do!
Oh my god I can't tell you how hard I cried, trying to hide it from my young children. That movies is glorious and heart breaking.
What a very fun fact lol
So much respect for these men, hero's actually. R.I.P...
when I went threw that awkward stage I was told by some bully how ugly I was. I still feel like the longer you look at me the uglier I get
It's really nice to hear I'm not alone. I am told by many people that I'm attractive but I still dont believe it. 1/2
A few months back I visited some caverns in PA and all the bats were dead, very sad. I donated a $20. Love bats.
Sometimes it's needed thought lol
Yaaaay! Congrats hun!
Who doesnt?
More!
As a mother to a student, it's your job to protect my/our children. Please...
My son have this! It's called warrdenburg syndrom. I have pictures on my account if anyone's intrested. Hes a handsome boy.
Weird, went to look at his comments and I had already down voted so much shit. He pissed off my past self.
Lol the atheist one was pretty dead on, No offence of course.
As a New Yorker I can confirm. And then there's the 5 boroughs.
Wow, This is how I feel. Thanks for this, its now a favorite.
No they didn't... They made the towers to with stand an earth quake. Thats why it collapsed the way it did.
link?
Not "few", its the ONLY albino whale ever documented in the whole world.
Those are kittens silly man, even less work will get done.
Agreed, They shouldnt be over there but they are. And i thank them for cleaning up someone elses mess, its not a pretty job by any means.
Im sorry to hear about your son, I thank him for his service and i hope he gets better. PTSD is horrible.
Whats POGs?
Who the fuck cakes would downvote this? Honestly? Not sure if this might be a repost but that doesnt matter. Repost for awareness.