8387 pts · April 6, 2017
Not only men want metal mariachi
Not impeaching them means they will stop you. That's the fucking point.
Yeah being a bigoted cunt is stressful 🙄
Oh prod deployments are fun when you're not in charge
40 weeks neans you are strong. I'm so proud of you. 🥰
That's why the rest of us have to speak up
The founding fathers are dead. Why are we allowing ourselves to be peer pressured by dead people?
Even Ryan Reynolds disavowed that movie.
This is the reaping of what you sow.
I'm so sorry you're going through this trial. Know that I am sending good vibes. *HUG*
IT'S MY FUCKING MONEY!!!
Happy birthday TO!! Many happy returns.
Concerned inappropriately?!? 2 kids are dead !
He takes AIPAC money so no.
Honestly the more she says, the more dubious I am that she came up with HP herself.
I did love it amd bought a hardback copy of the trilogy
Calling women fat is a common insult from insecure males.
Oh my sweet summer child....
Too hot under the covers
Me and my little brother are both gen x. I'm super liberal and he drank the trump kool-aid. I blame my uncle for being a bad influence.
As a programmer, ABSOFUCKINGLUTLY!!!
That's about right for a Broncos fan.
Good luck and godspeed.
Cat working as intended
You can still buy dvd/bluray players that play cds.
Hand them all over to the ICC. US courts are complicit and have already failed.
Split the difference, just stop going back and forth.
They gotta get that solar recharge!!
My French sucks but Viva la resistance!!!
I'm vertical and not crying
Not only men want metal mariachi
Not impeaching them means they will stop you. That's the fucking point.
Yeah being a bigoted cunt is stressful 🙄
Oh prod deployments are fun when you're not in charge
40 weeks neans you are strong. I'm so proud of you. 🥰
That's why the rest of us have to speak up
The founding fathers are dead. Why are we allowing ourselves to be peer pressured by dead people?
Even Ryan Reynolds disavowed that movie.
This is the reaping of what you sow.
I'm so sorry you're going through this trial. Know that I am sending good vibes. *HUG*
IT'S MY FUCKING MONEY!!!
Happy birthday TO!! Many happy returns.
Concerned inappropriately?!? 2 kids are dead !
He takes AIPAC money so no.
Honestly the more she says, the more dubious I am that she came up with HP herself.
I did love it amd bought a hardback copy of the trilogy
Calling women fat is a common insult from insecure males.
Oh my sweet summer child....
Too hot under the covers
Me and my little brother are both gen x. I'm super liberal and he drank the trump kool-aid. I blame my uncle for being a bad influence.
As a programmer, ABSOFUCKINGLUTLY!!!
That's about right for a Broncos fan.
Good luck and godspeed.
Cat working as intended
You can still buy dvd/bluray players that play cds.
Hand them all over to the ICC. US courts are complicit and have already failed.
Split the difference, just stop going back and forth.
They gotta get that solar recharge!!
My French sucks but Viva la resistance!!!
I'm vertical and not crying