910 pts ยท October 16, 2012
Keep telling yourself that. Anything that can effortlessly defeat the top rated pilot is destined for combat duty.
Thanks for including a shitty mouse cursor in the middle of every screenshot. These are useless
50 Taliban insurgents started a fight with a gurkha. Now they're 30 short.
The middle east in general was always a nice place. Then centuries of war decided to happen. It's only gotten worse since the crusades.
South Park once again predicting things way into the future.
Hurricanrana! BAH GAWD HE'S BROKEN IN HALF
South Park is incredibly unique and original. Not just in content, but production too. Almost 20 years and still going strong!
Times New Roman isn't even that good. What about Garamond or something?
Uh, yes? Not everyone carries around lock picks with them, and fewer know how to do it. What a dumb question.
I also have growth stretch marks. One time a doctor looked at my back and was like "Whoa! Were you super fat before?" Nope.Just growth spurt
I also work at EA and I dunno what you're talking about. It's pretty cool here.
I sneezed just imagining this coming out of my nose.
pap pap pap papapapapap
I remember during Royal Rumble once he tore of his quads at once and never broke character. Love him or hate him, he's a trooper.
I almost raped three people on my way to work today. Good job I played Skyrim!
I'm sorry for your loss
I've heard the horror stories of lift-off oversteer. I'm perhaps overly careful now.
It's a Japanese only trim. It's the most powerful of the naturally aspirated versions.
I made it out of college with only one friend. We play video games every month or two.
If I walked into a place and saw these dances happening I would leave.
On a list of all the things I wouldn't touch, a bathroom floor under a urinal is right up there.
I played quite a lot of Borderlands 2 and this still took me a few.
*rolls up sleeves* NOT sorry.
Alfred, why is this peasant trying to assassinate me? Please escort him off the grounds.
I don't understand any of what I'm seeing so I'm just going to move on.
That Lamborghini picture is pure sex.
22 Jump Street was actually amazing.
No Colossal Squid? They live in Antarctica and the females can grow double the size of a Giant Squid.
I got my first job when I was 13 because my family thought it was strange that I didn't have one yet.
Politicians are politicians. As a Canadian, I have no problems with Russia. Unless they threaten Canada.
Keep telling yourself that. Anything that can effortlessly defeat the top rated pilot is destined for combat duty.
Thanks for including a shitty mouse cursor in the middle of every screenshot. These are useless
50 Taliban insurgents started a fight with a gurkha. Now they're 30 short.
The middle east in general was always a nice place. Then centuries of war decided to happen. It's only gotten worse since the crusades.
South Park once again predicting things way into the future.
Hurricanrana! BAH GAWD HE'S BROKEN IN HALF
South Park is incredibly unique and original. Not just in content, but production too. Almost 20 years and still going strong!
Times New Roman isn't even that good. What about Garamond or something?
Uh, yes? Not everyone carries around lock picks with them, and fewer know how to do it. What a dumb question.
I also have growth stretch marks. One time a doctor looked at my back and was like "Whoa! Were you super fat before?" Nope.Just growth spurt
I also work at EA and I dunno what you're talking about. It's pretty cool here.
I sneezed just imagining this coming out of my nose.
pap pap pap papapapapap
I remember during Royal Rumble once he tore of his quads at once and never broke character. Love him or hate him, he's a trooper.
I almost raped three people on my way to work today. Good job I played Skyrim!
I'm sorry for your loss
I've heard the horror stories of lift-off oversteer. I'm perhaps overly careful now.
It's a Japanese only trim. It's the most powerful of the naturally aspirated versions.
I made it out of college with only one friend. We play video games every month or two.
If I walked into a place and saw these dances happening I would leave.
On a list of all the things I wouldn't touch, a bathroom floor under a urinal is right up there.
I played quite a lot of Borderlands 2 and this still took me a few.
*rolls up sleeves* NOT sorry.
Alfred, why is this peasant trying to assassinate me? Please escort him off the grounds.
I don't understand any of what I'm seeing so I'm just going to move on.
That Lamborghini picture is pure sex.
22 Jump Street was actually amazing.
No Colossal Squid? They live in Antarctica and the females can grow double the size of a Giant Squid.
I got my first job when I was 13 because my family thought it was strange that I didn't have one yet.
Politicians are politicians. As a Canadian, I have no problems with Russia. Unless they threaten Canada.