Sylon

5133 pts · November 15, 2011


I was in the military for over 2 decades, I never did this.

1 month ago | Likes 15 Dislikes 0

o7

2 months ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

Way back in the day, my unit commander took myself & another airman to the C-5 Galaxy simulator to let us try landing in perfect conditions. We couldn’t lol. He then showed off his skills performing a landing in foggy conditions exactly like this. He nailed it first try, dead center on the runway. Crazy impressive.

3 months ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

He looks like the mask that one guy wore for that interview on Fox News

4 months ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

It’s rare but a few pitchers wear a padded cap.

4 months ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

It’s ok to wish death upon a monster.

5 months ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

This. I used to be stationed at Dover during OIF/OEF. We received HR missions daily. They’re preparing for the worst.

6 months ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

I love how departure clearance is just a fat guy looking around and saying “you’re good!” 😂

7 months ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Badass setup, CMDR o7

7 months ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

That place looks like it sits in a shitty strip mall in the bad part of town.

7 months ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Probably could’ve gotten the whole crater in frame if they just shot it horizontal. It’s called landscape orientation for a reason.

7 months ago | Likes 8 Dislikes 0

I’m pretty sure this is an ad. There’s a YT’er, ETA Prime, that recently did a review of this thing.

7 months ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

An ICU nurse for the VA

8 months ago | Likes 41 Dislikes 0

I’m grateful someone is fighting for us veterans 🫡

8 months ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

The right wants full control of every part of life. And if the people rise up against them, they’ll just blame the left for being anti-American. The right are the most evil, twisted, vile pieces of shit and until something is done about them, this world will only continue its downward spiral further into Hell. And then we’ll all be seriously fucked.

8 months ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

Not if it has a Bud Light fridge. Get that garbage water out of there.

10 months ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Was literally playing this game yesterday in northern MI

10 months ago | Likes 15 Dislikes 0

“No, you don’t”? Not…”no, WE don’t”? 🤨

10 months ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I’ve been calling him Dementia Donny

10 months ago | Likes 9 Dislikes 0

Dementia Donny

10 months ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Also denied Michigan, said the catastrophic ice storm we had last March, which completely destroyed the electrical grid for the entire top half of the LP, along with the tornadoes that hit the middle of the state at the same time, “wasn’t that bad” 🙄 Go fuck yourself, Trump 😡

11 months ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Bark softly and carry a big stick

1 year ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That’s King George! A legend in Detroit!

1 year ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

So the groomer gets hearing protection but the dogs don’t?

1 year ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

If you’re ever lost & somehow end up in Dayton, OH, I highly recommend visiting the National Museum of the USAF. Really awesome place to check out.

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I just retired a few months ago after 22 years in the USAF. I’m currently waiting on my disability rating. Take away our treatment, take away our disability, and there will be war 😡

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

I live in northern MI (not UP, but close enough), take me!!!

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Just remember, everyday is punch a nazi day.

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I second this. Also the exclusion of Ohio makes it even better.

2 years ago | Likes 17 Dislikes 1

FTP

Go Lions!

2 years ago | Likes 13 Dislikes 10