2541 pts ยท January 11, 2014
Yep, that it is
How can you "hope" it is OC? You either made it or not...
Maybe sizes are different in girl's jeans, dude.
Still missing a beautiful girl
I'm actually pretty offended that Return of the Jedi averages the lowest of the Star Wars movies. I mean, Phantom Menace... for real?
Play Blade Runner! It's a good time (if nastolgias not playing trick on me).
If you)
Ducking train safety guys, geeze
Number 8 is planning on making a Come back
Ha!
Wtf? Why would you do that to me?
Seconded!
Sounds like an excuse for not being succesful
At least one
Idaho
Level too low for yai gau
Sounds like I've got some reading to do, thank you
Now we have 500 acres around us and two cities, post falls Idaho and Spokane Washington.
For example: I manage a dry fertilizer terminal in North Idaho in a valley which used to shelter 20k acres of farm ground.
In traditionally agriculture areas in many parts of the United States suburban areas are encroaching every year.
Considering one of the problems with food sustainability is the loss of farmground... I don't think a full plant diet is gonna do it for us.
Scrolling through comments looking for someone else who caught that
Because, idaho
So many ackward souls in one video
So why "may" the ocean have Pyrosome?
Congratulations OP, you indecently lucky person.
I... I had them all. *sniff. I stored them in a cardboard box in my garage... in South Dakota. I kick my own ass so much for dumb young me
Missing the terrible in laws and nagging responsibilities, but pretty close
How is this on my most viral?
Yep, that it is
How can you "hope" it is OC? You either made it or not...
Maybe sizes are different in girl's jeans, dude.
Still missing a beautiful girl
I'm actually pretty offended that Return of the Jedi averages the lowest of the Star Wars movies. I mean, Phantom Menace... for real?
Play Blade Runner! It's a good time (if nastolgias not playing trick on me).
If you)
Ducking train safety guys, geeze
Number 8 is planning on making a Come back
Ha!
Wtf? Why would you do that to me?
Seconded!
Sounds like an excuse for not being succesful
At least one
At least one
Idaho
Level too low for yai gau
Sounds like I've got some reading to do, thank you
Now we have 500 acres around us and two cities, post falls Idaho and Spokane Washington.
For example: I manage a dry fertilizer terminal in North Idaho in a valley which used to shelter 20k acres of farm ground.
In traditionally agriculture areas in many parts of the United States suburban areas are encroaching every year.
Considering one of the problems with food sustainability is the loss of farmground... I don't think a full plant diet is gonna do it for us.
Scrolling through comments looking for someone else who caught that
Because, idaho
So many ackward souls in one video
So why "may" the ocean have Pyrosome?
Congratulations OP, you indecently lucky person.
I... I had them all. *sniff. I stored them in a cardboard box in my garage... in South Dakota. I kick my own ass so much for dumb young me
Missing the terrible in laws and nagging responsibilities, but pretty close
How is this on my most viral?