TKBaha

338 pts · July 3, 2013


Hi, my name is Nick and I'm a graduate from Michigan State University, now recently employed!! I studied environmental engineering. To be honest, I feel weird writing a page about myself that (most likely) nobody will see, as I am not a very active user. Anyways, thanks for reading my page. Cheers to you

Bruh, Nujabes died in 2010. You're a bit late. Guy's music was incredible

8 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Have you considered spending 24 hours offline?

9 years ago | Likes 12 Dislikes 3

Flint is a fairly poor city. I doubt many of the residents have the financial capability to move

9 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

Um excuse me sir, other than how casually people treat a child soldier, Jormungand is definitely not fantasy

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Can't tell for sure but it looks a lot like elizabeth marx

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

The dinosaurs thing I can understand tho because an alarmingly high number of people believe that Earth is 6000 years old. But space... damn

9 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Holy shit dude I almost fell out of my chair. Very mean, very funny

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 6

has a deep geologic repository for nuclear waste a little ways outside of Carlsbad, New Mexico

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Last I heard, the idea for Yucca mountain has been pretty much abandoned. And yeah "bury" may not be the right word but the US already 1/2

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

We know for sure that the mom participated in experiments but whether or not she is a "number" i believe is speculation

10 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Needs a scale

10 years ago | Likes 10 Dislikes 1

.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

the best way to describe it is a more literal interpretation of food porn

10 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 1

Do you mean invasive species or is it really just that hard to find?

10 years ago | Likes 36 Dislikes 0

I don't know man, I got more choked up when Hughes' time was up

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I just watched the anime last month and would love to follow up with the story. Do you know of a good place online to read the manga?

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

This is more or less how I pictured Ella

11 years ago | Likes 37 Dislikes 0

As a MSU student, I want you guys to win out. Until we play you that is

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Fuckin preach brother

11 years ago | Likes 10 Dislikes 1

One more step and it'll be your last... you shoulda seen the look on your face!

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

You are not wrong, but bear with me for a sec. You can skip all the filler. I found that the main story was pretty cool

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Most effective method is to jump off the elevator and hit the 3rd (pretty sure its 3rd) level on the way down

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I feel you dude

11 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Oh I wasn't trying to be rude. I go to MSU and thought it'd be fun to meet another imgurian

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Well I tried my best

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Wouldn't happen to be an MSU student would you?

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Re=ρVD/μ < 2000

11 years ago | Likes 13 Dislikes 0

Use the boost to get through!

11 years ago | Likes 16 Dislikes 0

I got more of a flame atronach vibe :/

11 years ago | Likes 13 Dislikes 0

I don't think "guilt" is really a proper word to use. Its just how the whole concept manifests into programs such as affirmative action

11 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 3