6 pts ยท July 21, 2014
Oh forget about EvE, I guess that shows how little of an impact the trial period had on me.
Also, I left wow back in 2011. I have tried Wildstar, KOTOR, WAR, Guildwars 2 and Arch Age. None of them were as good. Resubbed last week.
Bots are almost negligible now because there are ways to purchase gold that don't risk getting your account banned via play time tokens.
At least 5 million people say yes.
The solution to every problem.
Oh man, whilst we're suggesting TTGL for a non-fanservice list I'm gonna go ahead and suggest Kill La Kill and Panty and Stocking.
She does turn out to be a bit of an air head though. Really killer for the character.
Unless you've watched the movies of course.
Seriously, watch Madoka Magica. It's really NOT what you think it's going to be. By that I mean prepare to have your heart DESTROYED.
1 attempt 4428 points.
Hmm good point, less polys mean less vertices to move around.
Don't have hyper realistic water in a low poly world.
That's an odd way to spell Trigger and Little Witch.
Adding social media feeds to it wouldn't be that hard to be honest.
Oh my, I don't know why but I'm REALLY hyped for this. I'm refreshing like made for an update. xD
This is from the after credit scene of Box Trolls. It's a really good movie from the same people who did Paranorman and Coraline.
Yes, but it's the only Pkmon game I've played where they actually regret their decision and help you fix it.
Or, just maybe, it's fake?
Yes. But this is the right way around. You'd have to reverse the print otherwise it'd be mirrored when transferred.
I had a day like this today at work. Used it to get my colleges to teach me something I didn't know and socialise with them. :3
http://imgur.com/T7zaLO1
As someone from England, SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING.
He bought the entire thing, minus one stick fo Ram and the GPU, for $6. Read the god damn comments.
Have you played with Lego? If yes: You can build a computer, just got to be a little bit more careful.
Yeah, because you totally can't do that with a PC.
Oh forget about EvE, I guess that shows how little of an impact the trial period had on me.
Also, I left wow back in 2011. I have tried Wildstar, KOTOR, WAR, Guildwars 2 and Arch Age. None of them were as good. Resubbed last week.
Bots are almost negligible now because there are ways to purchase gold that don't risk getting your account banned via play time tokens.
At least 5 million people say yes.
The solution to every problem.
Oh man, whilst we're suggesting TTGL for a non-fanservice list I'm gonna go ahead and suggest Kill La Kill and Panty and Stocking.
She does turn out to be a bit of an air head though. Really killer for the character.
Unless you've watched the movies of course.
Seriously, watch Madoka Magica. It's really NOT what you think it's going to be. By that I mean prepare to have your heart DESTROYED.
1 attempt 4428 points.
Hmm good point, less polys mean less vertices to move around.
Don't have hyper realistic water in a low poly world.
That's an odd way to spell Trigger and Little Witch.
Adding social media feeds to it wouldn't be that hard to be honest.
Oh my, I don't know why but I'm REALLY hyped for this. I'm refreshing like made for an update. xD
This is from the after credit scene of Box Trolls. It's a really good movie from the same people who did Paranorman and Coraline.
Yes, but it's the only Pkmon game I've played where they actually regret their decision and help you fix it.
Or, just maybe, it's fake?
Yes. But this is the right way around. You'd have to reverse the print otherwise it'd be mirrored when transferred.
I had a day like this today at work. Used it to get my colleges to teach me something I didn't know and socialise with them. :3
http://imgur.com/T7zaLO1
As someone from England, SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING.
He bought the entire thing, minus one stick fo Ram and the GPU, for $6. Read the god damn comments.
Have you played with Lego? If yes: You can build a computer, just got to be a little bit more careful.
Yeah, because you totally can't do that with a PC.