103378 pts ยท June 22, 2012
My immortal dick is once again on fire and can't be stopped.
Shut the fuck up.
ow_the_edge.jpg
#43 TLJ wasn't just "not bad." It was great.
Kinda done with Elon Musk.
Y'all even know what the word "objectification" means?
Finn wasn't going to make it. She was saving him from making a sacrifice that wouldn't have meant anything. Why did everyone miss this?
I gave it a chance, but Wise Man's Fear infuriated me. Endlessly stalling, pointless plot too obsessed with how cool the main character is.
ZOMBIE GHOST LEAVE THIS PLACE
Funny stuff, but trust me--this is NOT "Weird Twitter."
Fuck off.
Aw man, I really liked it. Thought it was fun to watch and really entertaining.
Right there with ya. Wise Man's Fear ruined the first book for me :(
Not underwear...bloomers. Standard gym dress for females in Japan (I think).
Buckshank
Ozamataaaaaaaaaaaaaaz
I know that feel. I spent a month in Japan and never saw it even once.
Amen brutha
He spends thousands of pages saying nothing.
I'm always open to the possibility.
Looks good, but not so hot on the "dual protagonist" thing. Just make Emily the main character, we don't need another game with Corvo.
v
I loved The Name of the Wind, but The Wise Man's Fear is honestly one of the worst books I've ever read.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CALVIN
Tastefully censored. A woman with class.
Deuuugh, her hair even makes it look all wrinkly!
You ever been in one of those bathrooms? You can practically see the germs moving across the floor.
Or even worse, when they're laying down those little cheese slices but not tessellating them. Fuck that.
I've never been this excited for a processed meat product in my life!
Shut the fuck up.
ow_the_edge.jpg
#43 TLJ wasn't just "not bad." It was great.
Kinda done with Elon Musk.
Y'all even know what the word "objectification" means?
Finn wasn't going to make it. She was saving him from making a sacrifice that wouldn't have meant anything. Why did everyone miss this?
I gave it a chance, but Wise Man's Fear infuriated me. Endlessly stalling, pointless plot too obsessed with how cool the main character is.
ZOMBIE GHOST LEAVE THIS PLACE
Funny stuff, but trust me--this is NOT "Weird Twitter."
Fuck off.
Aw man, I really liked it. Thought it was fun to watch and really entertaining.
Right there with ya. Wise Man's Fear ruined the first book for me :(
Not underwear...bloomers. Standard gym dress for females in Japan (I think).
Buckshank
Ozamataaaaaaaaaaaaaaz
I know that feel. I spent a month in Japan and never saw it even once.
Amen brutha
He spends thousands of pages saying nothing.
I'm always open to the possibility.
Looks good, but not so hot on the "dual protagonist" thing. Just make Emily the main character, we don't need another game with Corvo.
I loved The Name of the Wind, but The Wise Man's Fear is honestly one of the worst books I've ever read.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CALVIN
Tastefully censored. A woman with class.
Deuuugh, her hair even makes it look all wrinkly!
You ever been in one of those bathrooms? You can practically see the germs moving across the floor.
Or even worse, when they're laying down those little cheese slices but not tessellating them. Fuck that.
I've never been this excited for a processed meat product in my life!