1495 pts · March 19, 2013
i just really like cats and bananas and giraffes and funny people and other cool stuff like that
This is why I don't swim. Ever.
2/2 ... drowning in a milk jug trying to catch dead flies.
1/2 My grandmother had a pet crow. Pecking my moms face in a Hitchcock 'The Birds' way, stealing stuff and pulling the dogs tail. It died ..
Bæ
Trying to steal my thunder huh!
Lady :)
Wait... Am I finally relevant?
Pulls feet up on couch...
This. Imgur always makes me feel not alone.
I read those o's like the Danish ø.
i am in europe.. ..please dont jugde
I ALSO DRUNK LOVE YOU!!!!!
I DRUNK LOVE YOU!!!
I saved it in my favorites. It's right after a post about cake. (sry I don't know how to find the link). Also.. cute picture.
I think I will rename it PMD :D Thanks for the giggles!.. I wish was drunk.. but have to wake up in three hours. I never learn.
might as well be!
Not sure where you're going with this.
STAHP!!!
.. dreading it.. really..
Darn it people of imgur! I did not RSVP for this feels fest
Thanks for always making me laugh, people of imgur!
...Slowly pulls feet all the way up on bed...
That would be awsome!!! .. But France dosen't allow hookers anymore.. And you know that will make all the hookers magically dissappear
2/2 don't get out much.... which I don't apparently.
last time this happened to me I pointed at a real live doge and said: Such real, so doge, wow! .. and people just looked at me like I 1/2
Yay! Godt nytår fra Ørestaden! :)
My grandma once had to show her id to an officer to which she laughed and said "hahahaha.. I dont have one, but here's a picture of my cat"
YAY!! My first thought was cheese! And then GIANT cheese!
WTF! At first I thought.. waaait a minute.. you're just drunk at christmas.. and then... HOLY FUCK that's insane. I don't even trust my cat.
He has got to be Russian.
This is why I don't swim. Ever.
2/2 ... drowning in a milk jug trying to catch dead flies.
1/2 My grandmother had a pet crow. Pecking my moms face in a Hitchcock 'The Birds' way, stealing stuff and pulling the dogs tail. It died ..
Bæ
Trying to steal my thunder huh!
Lady :)
Wait... Am I finally relevant?
Pulls feet up on couch...
This. Imgur always makes me feel not alone.
I read those o's like the Danish ø.
i am in europe.. ..please dont jugde
I ALSO DRUNK LOVE YOU!!!!!
I DRUNK LOVE YOU!!!
I saved it in my favorites. It's right after a post about cake. (sry I don't know how to find the link). Also.. cute picture.
I think I will rename it PMD :D Thanks for the giggles!.. I wish was drunk.. but have to wake up in three hours. I never learn.
might as well be!
Not sure where you're going with this.
STAHP!!!
.. dreading it.. really..
Darn it people of imgur! I did not RSVP for this feels fest
Thanks for always making me laugh, people of imgur!
...Slowly pulls feet all the way up on bed...
That would be awsome!!! .. But France dosen't allow hookers anymore.. And you know that will make all the hookers magically dissappear
2/2 don't get out much.... which I don't apparently.
last time this happened to me I pointed at a real live doge and said: Such real, so doge, wow! .. and people just looked at me like I 1/2
Yay! Godt nytår fra Ørestaden! :)
My grandma once had to show her id to an officer to which she laughed and said "hahahaha.. I dont have one, but here's a picture of my cat"
YAY!! My first thought was cheese! And then GIANT cheese!
WTF! At first I thought.. waaait a minute.. you're just drunk at christmas.. and then... HOLY FUCK that's insane. I don't even trust my cat.
He has got to be Russian.