524 pts ยท May 16, 2014
Living a lie. I no longer drive a blue Sentra.
Yes, TDOT salts the roads, but just the major thoroughfares. Conditions on the back roads are what causes school cancellations.
Mt. Juliet! Hello, fellow Wilson County resident!
Yes!! Good choice :)
Me, too! I'd like to go after my doctorate... eventually.
Hob in the Lob, as I like to call it.
I didn't even notice until I saw your comment!
Dagny and Paul! One of Nashville's meteorologists and his dog that he brings on every Friday morning.
HOW? HOW? HOW? I mean, I know how, but that's all I could say while scrolling.
Still would take him back as a Titans fan.
Go Vols!
Just about posted this but checked to see if anyone else had!
I really thought that's what we were supposed to be looking at haha
The Preds are doing exceptionally well and we get the whole "non-tradition market" spiel all the time.
Rescue 911 is the reason the filters at the bottom of pools make me nervous. Traumatizing.
Anytime I hear the word pop - http://imgur.com/aSzz1Z0
And you produce some pretty awesome hockey players.
You've got this, OP! I went back last year, finished up my Associate's degree, and now I'm working on the Bachelor's degree. I'm 27.
I like >MentalFloss.com too, OP. http://mentalfloss.com/us/go/67145
http://mentalfloss.com/us/go/67145 -- OP borrowed this list from Mental Floss.
My local station in Nashville did a story yesterday on how focused they are when reporting & how bystanders are easily unnoticed.
...And now I see the title. Confirmed haha
Same here, friend. I was like, "Must be Tennessee's Antioch."
SDS - That is what I type to make sure I've spelled a word correctly and that the spellcheck is on.
I seriously got excited when I realized it was the Music City Star haha
Love the Music City Star. Beats trying to get to downtown Nashville during rush hour.
As someone who has to respond to these types of complaints, I salute this guy. Wish I could do this!
Weeee!!
YES!
Never a dull moment in Knoxville.
Yes, TDOT salts the roads, but just the major thoroughfares. Conditions on the back roads are what causes school cancellations.
Mt. Juliet! Hello, fellow Wilson County resident!
Yes!! Good choice :)
Me, too! I'd like to go after my doctorate... eventually.
Hob in the Lob, as I like to call it.
I didn't even notice until I saw your comment!
Dagny and Paul! One of Nashville's meteorologists and his dog that he brings on every Friday morning.
HOW? HOW? HOW? I mean, I know how, but that's all I could say while scrolling.
Still would take him back as a Titans fan.
Go Vols!
Just about posted this but checked to see if anyone else had!
I really thought that's what we were supposed to be looking at haha
The Preds are doing exceptionally well and we get the whole "non-tradition market" spiel all the time.
Rescue 911 is the reason the filters at the bottom of pools make me nervous. Traumatizing.
Anytime I hear the word pop - http://imgur.com/aSzz1Z0
And you produce some pretty awesome hockey players.
You've got this, OP! I went back last year, finished up my Associate's degree, and now I'm working on the Bachelor's degree. I'm 27.
I like >MentalFloss.com too, OP. http://mentalfloss.com/us/go/67145
http://mentalfloss.com/us/go/67145 -- OP borrowed this list from Mental Floss.
I like >MentalFloss.com too, OP. http://mentalfloss.com/us/go/67145
My local station in Nashville did a story yesterday on how focused they are when reporting & how bystanders are easily unnoticed.
...And now I see the title. Confirmed haha
Same here, friend. I was like, "Must be Tennessee's Antioch."
SDS - That is what I type to make sure I've spelled a word correctly and that the spellcheck is on.
I seriously got excited when I realized it was the Music City Star haha
Love the Music City Star. Beats trying to get to downtown Nashville during rush hour.
As someone who has to respond to these types of complaints, I salute this guy. Wish I could do this!
Weeee!!
YES!
Never a dull moment in Knoxville.