336 pts ยท August 2, 2016
The Laughing Sutra by Mark Salzman
He IS the dark side.
Is that some sort of obscure reference?
Liquid D
The Darth Knight
Catamine, duh!
At least the music is nice.
There's a Groundhog Day episode in which Dean repeatedly dies and Sam can remember but not stop it.
Even simpler: The cat's shadow is super weird.
Far from the two movies by Mamoru Oshii but still kinda ok.
Skeleton Season seems to start early this year.
No. You do it twice.
I make coffee with coffee.
Later you sneak and prey.
No.
I didn't even know Russia borders North Korea. I had to look it up. It's the tiniest border in the history of borders. Pleasantly surprised.
This could be from Hot Fuzz.
He made that up.
Koroks are just old Kokiri. No Explanation for Rito though. Fans seem much more concerned with the timeline than Nintendo anyway.
There's mentioning of Twilight Princess, so its placed after that. Ancient Sea refers more likely to Lanayru Sea from Skyward Sword 1/
Eric Andre
It's actually even more fitting in this context.
I prefer to think he's trying to save him.
bof
My thought exactly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF3bRXDMXdU
Really? I've done one of these except all.
Hahaha. More like every 15 minutes or, you know, just smoke inside.
Plot Twist: Trees hate other trees.
The Scott Pilgrim one is an accurate summary of my dating life. Made me sad.
The Laughing Sutra by Mark Salzman
He IS the dark side.
Is that some sort of obscure reference?
Liquid D
The Darth Knight
Catamine, duh!
At least the music is nice.
There's a Groundhog Day episode in which Dean repeatedly dies and Sam can remember but not stop it.
Even simpler: The cat's shadow is super weird.
Far from the two movies by Mamoru Oshii but still kinda ok.
Skeleton Season seems to start early this year.
No. You do it twice.
I make coffee with coffee.
Later you sneak and prey.
No.
I didn't even know Russia borders North Korea. I had to look it up. It's the tiniest border in the history of borders. Pleasantly surprised.
This could be from Hot Fuzz.
He made that up.
Koroks are just old Kokiri. No Explanation for Rito though. Fans seem much more concerned with the timeline than Nintendo anyway.
There's mentioning of Twilight Princess, so its placed after that. Ancient Sea refers more likely to Lanayru Sea from Skyward Sword 1/
Eric Andre
It's actually even more fitting in this context.
I prefer to think he's trying to save him.
bof
My thought exactly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF3bRXDMXdU
Really? I've done one of these except all.
Hahaha. More like every 15 minutes or, you know, just smoke inside.
Plot Twist: Trees hate other trees.
The Scott Pilgrim one is an accurate summary of my dating life. Made me sad.