1484 pts · July 30, 2020
I do not know what's hip hop happening
I slept through my Spanish class today, so I’m glad I’m getting the lesson here on Imgur lol
For female presenting/raised people. Not needed and deflecting the problem on to someone else. 2/2
Most of the time, no, not straight to jail. Rape is bad.period. This feels very "but woman rape too" when someone brings up SA statistics1/2
But that kids face is saying how it feels to be there for 3 hours as a child
That's a Mormon church, 85% sure. One from the 70s/80s
Nice that this is after that environment post, for a quick, peaceful, bunny break
When someone says "I really need a beer right now" do you say this same thing?? Let the person go on their weird tangent on imgur in peace
#17 the bottom image is the whole premise of the series at this point
Oh cool! Thank you
I recently saw a tik tok w/ those lyrics
Of the negative comments, although I don't agree with your views. pushing people to not be violent is just ignoring why they're being violen
Tolerance of intolerance=more intolerance. You need to be intolerant of intolerance for safe spaces. I do respect you for responding to all
Also, low key off putting. Would not be surprised if he has or will ever be accused of SA
It's been Ed Sheeran all along?? It always has been.
Bart!!! I love it!
Your cat is GORGEOUS. I love their eyes
Love that I can understand EXACTLY what they are saying without knowing a single word of it
Literally happened to my childhood cat. Our neighbors always gave it milk (which is bad) and took our cat when they moved.
Newsimus Maximus
Nighty night
How does one count the stars?
Cute doge
#34 every college dorm ever
Y'all don't remember the period scene? Or the makeup scene?
I heard that you need at least 3 people to fuck an ostrich
"STELLA! HEY STELLA! Don't leave me baby"
I slept through my Spanish class today, so I’m glad I’m getting the lesson here on Imgur lol
For female presenting/raised people. Not needed and deflecting the problem on to someone else. 2/2
Most of the time, no, not straight to jail. Rape is bad.period. This feels very "but woman rape too" when someone brings up SA statistics1/2
But that kids face is saying how it feels to be there for 3 hours as a child
That's a Mormon church, 85% sure. One from the 70s/80s
Nice that this is after that environment post, for a quick, peaceful, bunny break
When someone says "I really need a beer right now" do you say this same thing?? Let the person go on their weird tangent on imgur in peace
#17 the bottom image is the whole premise of the series at this point
Oh cool! Thank you
I recently saw a tik tok w/ those lyrics
Of the negative comments, although I don't agree with your views. pushing people to not be violent is just ignoring why they're being violen
Tolerance of intolerance=more intolerance. You need to be intolerant of intolerance for safe spaces. I do respect you for responding to all
Also, low key off putting. Would not be surprised if he has or will ever be accused of SA
It's been Ed Sheeran all along?? It always has been.
Bart!!! I love it!
Your cat is GORGEOUS. I love their eyes
Love that I can understand EXACTLY what they are saying without knowing a single word of it
Literally happened to my childhood cat. Our neighbors always gave it milk (which is bad) and took our cat when they moved.
Newsimus Maximus
Nighty night
How does one count the stars?
Cute doge
#34 every college dorm ever
Y'all don't remember the period scene? Or the makeup scene?
I heard that you need at least 3 people to fuck an ostrich
"STELLA! HEY STELLA! Don't leave me baby"