127 pts · September 19, 2017
Is that a cheese and cream cheese sandwich?
Excuse me? For your information I grew up playing this games and I only do meth.
But can you bang it?
Well did they bang afterwards?
He’s the guy who has all the high scores on the DDR machines
He was lookin for booty too
I can’t stop laughing at the saggy underwear
Shred the Nar!
Is it legal to have sex with food?
.....Then I kicked her in the pussy!
I’ve seen this before. It’s a common case of scrubanitis. The only cure is gitting gud
Does that pizza have hotdogs on it
Home Depot morning into the pet game I see
That cloud was PISSED!
These made me laugh harder than they should have
I’m callin bullshit on this one
Niceeeee
Zamboni!!!!
Yogi isn’t playin about these picnic baskets anymore
The ones with caramel on them are killing me
It’s like the bass just dropped at a concert
Cat- where’s my money
Pet him!
FREE THE NIPPLE!
Yo I want to play with that
I recognize a pizza hut cheese pizza anywhere
Will you marry me?
He walks like he’s had both knees replaced but runs like he has four legs
Boxer dad: “none of these are mine, take me to Maurey”
Is that a cheese and cream cheese sandwich?
Excuse me? For your information I grew up playing this games and I only do meth.
But can you bang it?
Well did they bang afterwards?
He’s the guy who has all the high scores on the DDR machines
He was lookin for booty too
I can’t stop laughing at the saggy underwear
Shred the Nar!
Is it legal to have sex with food?
.....Then I kicked her in the pussy!
I’ve seen this before. It’s a common case of scrubanitis. The only cure is gitting gud
Does that pizza have hotdogs on it
Home Depot morning into the pet game I see
That cloud was PISSED!
These made me laugh harder than they should have
I’m callin bullshit on this one
Niceeeee
Zamboni!!!!
Yogi isn’t playin about these picnic baskets anymore
The ones with caramel on them are killing me
It’s like the bass just dropped at a concert
Cat- where’s my money
Pet him!
FREE THE NIPPLE!
Yo I want to play with that
I recognize a pizza hut cheese pizza anywhere
Will you marry me?
He walks like he’s had both knees replaced but runs like he has four legs
Boxer dad: “none of these are mine, take me to Maurey”