30 pts · February 4, 2015
holy fuck i saw this and my ear immediately started ringing, i'm not shitting you
I can’t even draw a fucking LAMP, and a 13-year-old with autism draws THIS?
WHAT IS THAT AND WHERE DO I BUY ONE
I'M FUCKING HYPERVENTILATING
TEACHERS CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!
It's just Chuck Testa.
Found the PETA supporter!
Yep. Drink milk? Your kid's gonna catch autism. Fuckin' PETA, man.
A few!? They don't fucking have any!
So PETA wants humans and domesticated animals to go extinct? Shoot me.
Give me some PETA members and an AK, I'll take life in prison.
Same
It's just "Hey, PC sux, MAC reks scrubs so waste money on our crap." Dull? Little? Animated hate. #pcmasterrace (I know that's for gaming.)
WOO, yeah!!
HE probably runs DOS. Can't edit comments.
Boot sound doesn't matter. Probably runs DOS.
More like Jack of All Trades V.S. Master of One. (not sure if caps)
ABP FTW.
Yep.
Oh. I replied to my own comment.
Neu tudae; .nwsppr has been inventede. Fore the glorie ov His Majestie!
'Scuse me?
Dude... chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill.
LIAR
I'll have whatever OP's having.
That's not it. You made a joke. And I said "What."
What.
HL3 CONFIRMED.
[SNEAK 26/75] Uhhh... You gotta just... y'know... stand reeeeal still? You'll be invisible! Probably.
No. It's beautiful.
holy fuck i saw this and my ear immediately started ringing, i'm not shitting you
I can’t even draw a fucking LAMP, and a 13-year-old with autism draws THIS?
WHAT IS THAT AND WHERE DO I BUY ONE
I'M FUCKING HYPERVENTILATING
TEACHERS CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!
It's just Chuck Testa.
Found the PETA supporter!
Yep. Drink milk? Your kid's gonna catch autism. Fuckin' PETA, man.
A few!? They don't fucking have any!
So PETA wants humans and domesticated animals to go extinct? Shoot me.
Give me some PETA members and an AK, I'll take life in prison.
Same
It's just "Hey, PC sux, MAC reks scrubs so waste money on our crap." Dull? Little? Animated hate. #pcmasterrace (I know that's for gaming.)
WOO, yeah!!
HE probably runs DOS. Can't edit comments.
Boot sound doesn't matter. Probably runs DOS.
More like Jack of All Trades V.S. Master of One. (not sure if caps)
ABP FTW.
Yep.
Oh. I replied to my own comment.
Neu tudae; .nwsppr has been inventede. Fore the glorie ov His Majestie!
'Scuse me?
Dude... chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill.
LIAR
I'll have whatever OP's having.
That's not it. You made a joke. And I said "What."
What.
HL3 CONFIRMED.
[SNEAK 26/75] Uhhh... You gotta just... y'know... stand reeeeal still? You'll be invisible! Probably.
No. It's beautiful.