68 pts ยท September 23, 2015
OP means "Peeing right after masturbation"
Thought his back left paw was his balls
Well @JohnJohnNomNom can make it 25 but I'll pass
I wouldn't even buy 42
If she's 42 then that makes me 12
How dare you say that and not cover it in sauce?!?!
Wedding Crashers
Rectal Neurologist
Dizzy dot
????????
Department policy
I played little league with the "ghost" that laid him out. Now he plays football for the Baltimore Ravens
Lafayette
Did I just watch a full NASCAR race?
It's Jackie Chan's 62nd birthday today
Why would you just throw that poor innocent taco?!?!
Damn nature! You scary!
Aren't you a cop in NO? I think I saw you on A&E's "Night Watch"
Shwing
If those pins don't say p.d. It's the precinct number
Don't worry my fedora will protect me
OP means "Peeing right after masturbation"
Thought his back left paw was his balls
Well @JohnJohnNomNom can make it 25 but I'll pass
I wouldn't even buy 42
If she's 42 then that makes me 12
How dare you say that and not cover it in sauce?!?!
Wedding Crashers
Rectal Neurologist
Dizzy dot
????????
Department policy
I played little league with the "ghost" that laid him out. Now he plays football for the Baltimore Ravens
Lafayette
Did I just watch a full NASCAR race?
It's Jackie Chan's 62nd birthday today
Why would you just throw that poor innocent taco?!?!
Damn nature! You scary!
Aren't you a cop in NO? I think I saw you on A&E's "Night Watch"
Shwing
If those pins don't say p.d. It's the precinct number
Don't worry my fedora will protect me