137 pts · October 1, 2013
They’re calling him a piece (nugget) of shit. Source: am Scottish
It’s just as well I love the show as much as I do, because we were going through it minute by minute! Worth it though!
My mum is blind and she got me to describe all three seasons of Avatar to her because I told her about Toph
Really enjoyed seeing him in the ABC murders recently, not sure how different it might be to his other recent work, but really good!
“Armando” is what it very clearly reads
He changed his name by deed poll just to participate! Love this guy
That is amazing! Thank you for sharing
Michael McIntyre talked about doing that, maybe him?
It really saddened me, and there is already plenty there to be sad about! At first I thought it was old carvings until I saw dates carved.
Not necessarily one countries tourists, but I recently visited Auschwitz and people had carved initials inside some of the buildings! Awful!
Yes! I came here to escape!
This seems like an appropriate thing to make a confession bear for...
Come to Scotland, we all wear them (even the women) ALLL the time.
Hah! Best face ever! Keep us updated OP...
None of these things happened when I saw it in Britain, our audiences seem to be so jaded they're not nearly as fun.
Ah shame, although that gif did make up for it anyway, thank you
If this video was about any number of actual social issues it could be quite nice... As it was it just made me laugh for too long.
Thank you, I was just about to look this up!
Follow up with his reaction please! This should be wonderful. *cackles evilly*
"And Caturday shall be our day and all will be as it should."
Actually, fair point. Enchanted sort of proves itself wrong doesn't it
Same here! I've been a massive fan of the eldarscrolls games since daggerfall but it's the only series I really play apart from puzzle games
Hold up, they make the exact same point in enchanted!
Yes! Our plan for world dominion will soon be complete! (Manic laughter)
I love that you drew them a little picture of a beehorse, just to show them what they were really saying.
The road to nowhere.
What does she say?
My Mum has one and our family had to be trained how to behave with him. On the other hand different places may have different rules...
Coordination and memory lo... Hmm? *shrugs* Sorry I can't remember what I was saying either.
They’re calling him a piece (nugget) of shit. Source: am Scottish
It’s just as well I love the show as much as I do, because we were going through it minute by minute! Worth it though!
My mum is blind and she got me to describe all three seasons of Avatar to her because I told her about Toph
Really enjoyed seeing him in the ABC murders recently, not sure how different it might be to his other recent work, but really good!
“Armando” is what it very clearly reads
He changed his name by deed poll just to participate! Love this guy
That is amazing! Thank you for sharing
Michael McIntyre talked about doing that, maybe him?
It really saddened me, and there is already plenty there to be sad about! At first I thought it was old carvings until I saw dates carved.
Not necessarily one countries tourists, but I recently visited Auschwitz and people had carved initials inside some of the buildings! Awful!
Yes! I came here to escape!
This seems like an appropriate thing to make a confession bear for...
Come to Scotland, we all wear them (even the women) ALLL the time.
Hah! Best face ever! Keep us updated OP...
None of these things happened when I saw it in Britain, our audiences seem to be so jaded they're not nearly as fun.
Ah shame, although that gif did make up for it anyway, thank you
If this video was about any number of actual social issues it could be quite nice... As it was it just made me laugh for too long.
Thank you, I was just about to look this up!
Follow up with his reaction please! This should be wonderful. *cackles evilly*
"And Caturday shall be our day and all will be as it should."
Actually, fair point. Enchanted sort of proves itself wrong doesn't it
Same here! I've been a massive fan of the eldarscrolls games since daggerfall but it's the only series I really play apart from puzzle games
Hold up, they make the exact same point in enchanted!
Yes! Our plan for world dominion will soon be complete! (Manic laughter)
I love that you drew them a little picture of a beehorse, just to show them what they were really saying.
The road to nowhere.
What does she say?
My Mum has one and our family had to be trained how to behave with him. On the other hand different places may have different rules...
Coordination and memory lo... Hmm? *shrugs* Sorry I can't remember what I was saying either.