1104 pts ยท June 12, 2015
Once did this with my dog's paw and paint. Let the paw go too soon and you'll be googling how to get paint out of carpet reeeeeal fast!!
Some dress codes don't allow logos to be displayed.
Comet! Tastes like gas-o-line. Comet! Will make your teeth turn green. Comet! Will make you vomit! So get your comet, to vomit, to-DAY!
It took me wayyyyyy too long also. Suddenly the coyote just snapped into view, crazy.
Cry laughing is so confusing.
Serious question though, is it illegal to discharge a firearm at pests in your own home?
Totally. Even if everything is fine, some women feel anxiety about their body after birth, libido killer for sure.
Same, somethung just snapped and I handed the hubby scissors - cut here plz!
Now that was good bread!
I bet they serve a great Manhattan.
Guess where? In your hair!
Companion cube!
Nevermind. Of course it does. Dur.
Does the book go by the same name?
Same letdown.
That's good to hear. When it ended I thought, "that's it? there needs to be a sequel."
OP had it coming, though.
I agree, maybe one task she can channel all her energy into.
I'm glad you took them in! Maybe get mama fixed if you can?
Well... 6/8 is a higher score than 5/7.
Boss-eyed-ness.
And the batteries always die in the middle of class.
Auditorium classes = R.I.P. teaching assistants
(2/2) grasping the concepts. Responding is usually worth participation points, also a method of keeping attendence.
Students use them to answer multiple choice questions in college, usually during lectures, so the teacher knows how well students are (1/2)
Good for thieving.
Once did this with my dog's paw and paint. Let the paw go too soon and you'll be googling how to get paint out of carpet reeeeeal fast!!
Some dress codes don't allow logos to be displayed.
Comet! Tastes like gas-o-line. Comet! Will make your teeth turn green. Comet! Will make you vomit! So get your comet, to vomit, to-DAY!
It took me wayyyyyy too long also. Suddenly the coyote just snapped into view, crazy.
Cry laughing is so confusing.
Serious question though, is it illegal to discharge a firearm at pests in your own home?
Totally. Even if everything is fine, some women feel anxiety about their body after birth, libido killer for sure.
Same, somethung just snapped and I handed the hubby scissors - cut here plz!
Now that was good bread!
I bet they serve a great Manhattan.
Guess where? In your hair!
Companion cube!
Nevermind. Of course it does. Dur.
Does the book go by the same name?
Same letdown.
That's good to hear. When it ended I thought, "that's it? there needs to be a sequel."
OP had it coming, though.
I agree, maybe one task she can channel all her energy into.
I'm glad you took them in! Maybe get mama fixed if you can?
Well... 6/8 is a higher score than 5/7.
Boss-eyed-ness.
And the batteries always die in the middle of class.
Auditorium classes = R.I.P. teaching assistants
(2/2) grasping the concepts. Responding is usually worth participation points, also a method of keeping attendence.
Students use them to answer multiple choice questions in college, usually during lectures, so the teacher knows how well students are (1/2)
Good for thieving.