TurtleCat

6215 pts ยท December 4, 2012


I am from the upside down land of Oz...tralia. I like rhymes and poems of whimsy. Big Dr Suess fan...turning 21 didn't even challenge that love! Always the kid in trouble for questioning the teacher. I like home aquariums, the beautiful world of literature, talking to animals in a normal human voice, conspiracy theories & philosophical debates. It took me a while to accept, embrace & love seeing the world through my socially "odd ball" eyes...but now the world is infinite & beautiful!

Toy poodle

13 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

An apricot toy poodle! I have a 13 week old one asleep beside me right now :)

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I know they have a "sissy" rep...but poodles are amazing dogs. This is the ultimate breed mix!!

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Happy birthday TINYHIPPO!! May it be fabulous!

13 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Some cultures actually do this! But get us a photo Op!

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

KANGAROO ISLAND! My step dad grew up there. His family has been there for so many generations it's like a royal visit when he returns haha

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I like how they spent so much money and only put what is that 1...2 fish in there

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

As a country grown Aussie...all hell breaks loose here when we see foxes :( They usually don't live :(

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I have so much respect for this talent! And I appreciate how valuable they would be. I have a lot of crystals & fossils, expensive things...

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I'm 21 and I have a $200 stunt kite...I'm I'm a loser, aren't I? :(

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Not at all OP. I also deal with grief by using humour, many others do too. Just pls be sure to truly talk about it eventually. Strength x

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

As an Australian...That THING is NOT a POSSUM!

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

2) yes it's true some are like that but dont judge a majority based off a minority please.

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

1) To all those ppl making comments about those with poor lifestyles (drink, smoke etc) who live off pills and then bitch about it...

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Oh pill a is giving you trouble? Take pill b. But it has a few bad effects so here is pill c, d & e. Oh and you cant drive or function btw

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

10 points for a tattoo with correct punctuation. They are becoming rare!

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

$10...I don't know how it converts and Im too lazy to calculate but in Australia: about $17-30 for 25 ciggs. I gotta staahhhpp :(

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Woo go science go science! But seriously...the parents must be so happy with the result

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I am sorry that you were forced into that situation. I hope you're in a safe physical and emotional place now OP. Hugs

13 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 2

Ive been around a few kids behaving like this. Its balls to the walls creepy.

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That last one...I've has similar experiences with young kids seeming to remember past lives. Freaky but amazing if you're open to believeing

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I consider that particular tube of toothpaste BIG FREAKIN' DEAL!

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

"Here's a much better message...How about no one hits anyone?"

13 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 4

I hear they write for Hallmark...ahh IDK to be honest :P

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I have a SLIGHT bird fear...but he is beautiful :)

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Oh man...my condolences

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I have eyes that look like gray slate marble...I get such mixed comments that at age 21 I still dont know how I feel about them haha

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

For the record...the book was a bit of a disappointment. Interesting but still...hmm..

13 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

SHOTTY BEING BRIDESMAID!!! :D

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0