Wakingupnow

861 pts ยท March 1, 2015


I'm a 26 year old female from the Bahamas. I love learning about species of animals, especially the ones I photograph in my own back yard. Also, I have a love for aquariums, crafts, video games, exploring, learning new things and becoming mediocre at them. Beer is sooo fucking good too. It's pretty cool being able to laugh so often from this site. It's a rarity to find a place that has people with the same humour!

Ha! We see those all the time in dee water! Bristle worm!

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Supermans packin'.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Looks almost smokable.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

It's so fucking cute!!!..Hahaha I know, we could have gotten stuck to it though? Maybe? Hehe

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Still yes.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I wish you spent more time on a better habitat setup...Bowls are no place for a living fish. Filtration is mandatory.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Why do I feel like that blinded me?

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Literally watching The Shining as well right now.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Come on now, this gives the perfect opportunity for something new and even better!

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Couch looks like it's made from cow...

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That second one seems more like something for me too.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

This is in The Bahamas.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I live on an island and it's not that interesting.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Damnit, I read "petty rat" and thought this would have been funny.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Cockless watches...Sigh

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Goldfish don't belong in bowls muther fucker!

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

't even match

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I have one pair of socks that don

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I sleep better than that, but I'm not ass anime.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I want to read the stupidity fast so it doesn't waste too much of my time!

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

The large intestine would have had all the poops first, then the small intestine.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Thanks puppers, now go put it back in the garbage!

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I can not seem to smart today type off meh.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

After being in an 8 year relationship, it's just easier to shame them and say their mouth smells like a rotting tuna died in their mouth.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Can I haz cheezburger meow?

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I need dis...

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I was waiting for an anal blowout.

11 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 0

Gotta hold your wiener so someone doesn't come and chop it off!

11 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Good for you..It's not gonna last!

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

You can't expect any natural breasts to look like that when women lay on their backs.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1