3738 pts ยท June 9, 2014
That thing has nicer hair than me *sigh*
Great ending.
I see blue and purple!
And you took your phone?
I thought this was on my phone... I am not smart.
Are you a transformer?
She trained to hard!
*your
5ft 9?! I didn't know they stacked shit that high.
*she
I think this should come with some sort of warning. .. horrifying
Water stew with a side of disappointment
I didn't notice until you pointed it out, now I too am bothered.
Does that company actually 'cell' batteries?
Danger, danger, J4ckD4ng3r!
Or too late? Perhaps uploaded through internet Explorer.
So...em... what happens after you poop?
She red with rage... ok time to go!
Wouldn't like to catch you on a bad day.
"Later"
Another typo... damn!
Reminds me of scrappy fron the scooby doo movie!
Spelling mistake, god dammit.
WebMD: you're eithet dying or pregnant
Yes, North Coast!
"That'll be 5p"
Cat vs Dogs!
Mad at you?
After what was leaked last night, this isn't going to cut it!
That one finger is distracting
That thing has nicer hair than me *sigh*
Great ending.
I see blue and purple!
And you took your phone?
I thought this was on my phone... I am not smart.
Are you a transformer?
She trained to hard!
*your
5ft 9?! I didn't know they stacked shit that high.
*she
I think this should come with some sort of warning. .. horrifying
Water stew with a side of disappointment
I didn't notice until you pointed it out, now I too am bothered.
Does that company actually 'cell' batteries?
Danger, danger, J4ckD4ng3r!
Or too late? Perhaps uploaded through internet Explorer.
So...em... what happens after you poop?
She red with rage... ok time to go!
Wouldn't like to catch you on a bad day.
"Later"
Another typo... damn!
Reminds me of scrappy fron the scooby doo movie!
Spelling mistake, god dammit.
WebMD: you're eithet dying or pregnant
Yes, North Coast!
"That'll be 5p"
Cat vs Dogs!
Mad at you?
After what was leaked last night, this isn't going to cut it!
That one finger is distracting