15323 pts ยท August 2, 2015
You're awesome!
Here is what the tickets looked like
Are we gonna ignore the cars which parked really god damn close to the edge?
NO WAY ITS A SHIBA PARTY
If you consider blood as lipstick then, yes it's wearing lipstick
I believe it was taken from a video
Be honest did u find her through tipsybartender or did u do your research
:( clearly I don't know english
Sauce : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWH437PaGH4&t=168s for anyone interested God damnit Ginger
It was actually a question in a interview Shia thought the biker was his dad and he hates him for something he did
Larkin love as power girl is what you are looking for?
It needs to be thin at the top, so it would be very hard without scissors
Is this real life? I found u in usersub
Did it just put up it's hand for a highfive? *_*
Here is what the tickets looked like
Are we gonna ignore the cars which parked really god damn close to the edge?
NO WAY ITS A SHIBA PARTY
If you consider blood as lipstick then, yes it's wearing lipstick
I believe it was taken from a video
Be honest did u find her through tipsybartender or did u do your research
:( clearly I don't know english
Sauce : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWH437PaGH4&t=168s for anyone interested God damnit Ginger
It was actually a question in a interview Shia thought the biker was his dad and he hates him for something he did
Larkin love as power girl is what you are looking for?
It needs to be thin at the top, so it would be very hard without scissors
Is this real life? I found u in usersub
Did it just put up it's hand for a highfive? *_*